+ Reply to Thread

Under bound PK at upper and Lower?

Hello GM´s
    could 1-2 patrols in the rooms from upper and lower dung use?
    people pay money for scrolls and hk and cant lvl up because the pk is so much

it does not make fun every day to be killed 20 times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samueltaras View Post
    Hello GM´s
    could 1-2 patrols in the rooms from upper and lower dung use?
    people pay money for scrolls and hk and cant lvl up because the pk is so much

it does not make fun every day to be killed 20 times

Good idea!

Stupid idea... carebears >.>

If you're gonna grind in the premier grinding spot, what fun is it to not be able to pk over those spots now that patrols are god like D:?
    Quit.

lol that is just stupid ... game is so ****ing boring ... few people in lower upper ... and pk is funny

Banned
    I'm inclined to agree that the competitiveness of these areas is part of what makes it fun/interesting. If you're going to run hunter kits to speed up leveling while you're not at your computer, you're taking risks which you should be fully aware of.

Euthen do u agree with 1 guild recruiting 200+ people that result in ant like zergs

I wonder if this "i paid for this" arguement works for anything else in your imaginary world.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    If there were no pk at upper, all the people whining about getting pk'd would instead just be on the forums complaining they could never get an empty room in upper, or everyone would just be ks'ing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    If there were no pk at upper, all the people whining about getting pk'd would instead just be on the forums complaining they could never get an empty room in upper, or everyone would just be ks'ing each other.
    EXACTLY!

But you know we paid for these hunterkits.... 64m crones so much (((((((((((((((

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

death to all chars on HK, muahhahahahaha......common man get real, next you will want to grind in a SZ