+ Reply to Thread

Berserker Balance Discussion.

Hello there rohan players. This is the respective thread to discuss the Berserker class. (Pertaining to balance) To try and keep the non-constructive posts down please follow this outline.

Skill:
    What it does at its highest lvl:
    What is wrong with the skill:

Skills that need to be addressed:

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

delete giants

I'm unfamiliar with exact Zerker trees, they're the main class I have little knowledge of. But if I may provide some input: I think what they need is a damage buff. Obviously, they're designed to be a dps pvp class (their overall pve is meh). It used to be go Savage to farm/grind, then go to Berserker for PVP endgame. But now, Savages outclass zerkers in both pvp and pve. Think this should be rebalanced.

How can you suggest anything when you're not familiar with the skill trees.
    + there are plenty of damage buffs - Blood Adrenaline, Berzerker, +crit modifier etc.
    I think the issue is the lack of stuns, i mean - just 1 at pre-50 and its got a depressingly low success rate...
    One of the axe skills can be modified to something more usefull, like an attack/stat decrease or add a chance to vacuum/silence would not be extremely OP considering what other classes get (shields/deflect skills/debuffings)

Does polearm mastery provide attack speed? I have seen in korean rohan they have been fiddling with weapon mastery skills to make them more effective. Polearms currently have the highest base dmg? (might be tied with xbow) if the polearm mastery had bonus 20% attack speed or something similar to the way templars have on their blunt mastery maybe they will be able to hit more frequently. I say this on the back foot that most beserkers I see these days are using daggers swords and dual swords.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Berserker (the skill) is the one gives the attack speed boost you think they lack. Polearm mastery is a generic weapon buff like the one all other secondary races have (aside Temps' blunt mastery that has more complex effects). It used to be pretty useless before the skill balance, cause it just used to add points to critical hits (not even in %, just 50, 100,... = lame), but now it's on par with dual wield etc.

Yeah but the berserk buff got nerfed also lol

I think some extra bonus should be added to polearm mastery so that people use them more often. If not attack speed maybe crit chance or mobility. But still even in recent times when I see a beserker hitting me with a polearm its so bloody slow.

Have you ever seen any class giant who could actually have a chance at killing you in pvp? I am not sure I have. Spunky can steal a ****-ton of buffs and do decent damage but never would he be a threat in pvp. they are so broken, sucks too for the people who like to play them

Wasnt on shielyn server to see willdathrill's beserker but he could do some crazy dmg. (No heroic power either)