+ Reply to Thread

Savage Balance Discussion.

Hello there rohan players. This is the respective thread to discuss the Savage class. (Pertaining to balance) To try and keep the non-constructive posts down please follow this outline.

Skill:
    What it does at its highest lvl:
    What is wrong with the skill:

Skills that need to be addressed:

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

- It's not that important, but worth mentioning that Gail's Wash (Level 56 Totem Skill) does not work as it's expected/noted to and it's not removing Elemental Debuffs (Darkness & Frozen).

-Easy one: Make Blunt Mastery unsnatchable. Peace out int savage!
    -Or, if people are that attached to it, increase the cooldown on their snatch skill from 4 seconds to around 40.

GAIL's WASH STILL DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING, i'm this close from filing a ticket to have my skill points back from this TOTALLY USELESS EXCUSE OF A SKILL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HideyoshiHashiba View Post
    GAIL's WASH STILL DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING, i'm this close from filing a ticket to have my skill points back from this TOTALLY USELESS EXCUSE OF A SKILL!!!
    Yea it has a while without working properly, sometimes it works, sometimes it just won't remove any of the debuffs (stuns, chains, w/e). I guess people haven't complained about it enough for GMs to notice it and make a change, but that's why we have this thread now ^^
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    -Easy one: Make Blunt Mastery unsnatchable. Peace out int savage!
    -Or, if people are that attached to it, increase the cooldown on their snatch skill from 4 seconds to around 40.
    this is nonsense. giants don't have reflect like templars, which makes int giants pretty much useless for anything but rpking... you want to kill int savage? debuff him maybe? :P

of course in certain 1vs1 situations you get in troubles, especially if you don't have debuff, can't use stun (LOL?) or your character doesn't last even 1 shot of that giant, but hell, who goes pvp 1vs1 against overbuffed savage? hence they good for rpking only, I never saw an int giant being significantly useful in regular PvP (TSB / ruler, guild wars etc), there are always too many people who can stun or debuff them and that makes them completely squishy and weak...