+ Reply to Thread

Scout Balance Discussion.

Hello there rohan players. This is the respective thread to discuss the Scout class. (Pertaining to balance) To try and keep the non-constructive posts down please follow this outline.

Skill:
    What it does at its highest lvl:
    What is wrong with the skill:

Skills that need to be addressed:

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    idk about them never see one good at 10x
    i guess no one plays with that ... its sad

Just delete the class.

- Multiple target attack skills glitch at close range: the arrows orb around it's target for a few seconds and connect, cause someone else already killed the target before they reach it. Same thing occurs with All-in-One as well.
    - Sharp Melee's description needs to be made clear,... Weren't melee attack close-range by definition? Is it an aoe now?
    Is it worth investing SP if it actually works on ranged attack within 5 m.?

-All In One: Fix it!
    -Sharp Melee: With the recent (maybe not very recent) nerf on this skill that took it down from 110% to 35% melee, and the new Hero skills, str scouts have become obsolete. I suggest a rework with this skills, and doing something rather creative with it: when buffed, make it sort of like blunt mastery (without the broken-ness of it), where it copies a portion of your Ranged Attack into Melee Attack. Then adjust Brandish Kick (or the conversion of Sharp Melee) to make it a decent skill that isn't a super heavy nuke. In the end, scouts keep all the Ranged damage they currently have and still wield a bow, BUT now they have some extra oomph with Brandish Kick and Sharp Melee isn't just some stupid waste of a skill slot. Unfortunately, I don't think there's ever any comeback of Str Scouts, but this would be the next best thing.