+ Reply to Thread

Priest Balance Discussion.

Hello there rohan players. This is the respective thread to discuss the Priest class. (Pertaining to balance) To try and keep the non-constructive posts down please follow this outline.

Skill:
    What it does at its highest lvl:
    What is wrong with the skill:

Skills that need to be addressed:

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    the new skill of priest is a little stupid for a support tanky class just saying
    they should make a good skill for pvp ...

- Cleanse (Debuff) Skill does little/nothing in PvP.
    - Net Bind (Healer Skill Tree) at times doesn't affect wingfooters. The animation show the character to be bound but they dissapear into the distance...
    - Staff Mastery needs to be revised. Dark elves get 20% boost for the same skill at lvl6.
    - To make Blessing of Nature actually useful in PvP maybe it should increase status resistances in general (stun, root, confusion, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by HideyoshiHashiba View Post
    - Cleanse (Debuff) Skill does little/nothing in PvP.
    - Net Bind (Healer Skill Tree) at times doesn't affect wingfooters. The animation show the character to be bound but they dissapear into the distance...
    - Staff Mastery needs to be revised. Dark elves get 20% boost for the same skill at lvl6.
    - To make Blessing of Nature actually useful in PvP maybe it should increase status resistances in general (stun, root, confusion, etc.)
    In regards to blessing of nature... the problem is marea's battle is too strong :P

if DFFS gets nerfed then marea battle can get nerfed and then blessing nature will be the secondary aura for price (when there are 2 priests in a pt one will have marea other will have blessing of nature) but yeah marea battle 2 stronk because dffs too stronk nerf one nerf the other and buff blessing :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Personally (and as a priest player myself) I don't like the fact that they've been forced into this basically all-vit meta. I liked it back when priests had a fair option of going half psy half vit. Imo, I think they should get a little more reward if they take the risk of going into a more psy oriented build. Perhaps buff some of their heal skills a little more (I know they were already buffed, but honestly the heals still don't do **** at endgame, even with psy twins and all stat stuff). Also, I feel that Priests need a buff on their debuff skill. At least bring it up to par with the templar version, you'd think that the support tree would have the better debuff option.