+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You have to realize that even for those people who have 71% DD, 7x+ DD is just huge for the game in general, and its too damn much damage reduction, whether you're single or dual-wield. Having DD that high is throwing off the balance in Rohan a lot and is making it really hard to balance other classes further because they need INSANE damage on Ran to get through the DD but then half the damage on Jin to be fair and it's causing a massive roadblock in any overall balancing.

Not really like I can tell you because I have 71% dd good chars hit me hard still. Even guardians like lucas kill me pretty ez.

I think people are upset that their chars are not nearly as effective when 1/2 assed geared. But at the end of the day 1/2 assed chars get 1/2 assed results.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Not really like I can tell you because I have 71% dd good chars hit me hard still. Even guardians like lucas kill me pretty ez.

I think people are upset that their chars are not nearly as effective when 1/2 assed geared. But at the end of the day 1/2 assed chars get 1/2 assed results.
    On one side of the fence:
    So then by this logic would the 6% difference really make or break your character? Is taking 9% more damage REALLY that game-breaking?

On the other side:
    You already take like no damage as it is (what is it like 4k per swing by a temp on 80k hp?), so why not make things more exciting by reducing such DD?

And in the middle:
    -Is using an upgrade with above 65% DD really considered being "half-assed?" I think not.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    On one side of the fence:
    So then by this logic would the 6% difference really make or break your character? Is taking 9% more damage REALLY that game-breaking?

On the other side:
    You already take like no damage as it is (what is it like 4k per swing by a temp on 80k hp?), so why not make things more exciting by reducing such DD?

And in the middle:
    -Is using an upgrade with above 65% DD really considered being "half-assed?" I think not.
    Your misreading things THH.

People who take their chars seriously and use the IM costumes scrolls talismans and have the apropriate gear kill people. Thats what I mean by 1/2 assed chars people who put in little to nothing and expect to be able to do everything.

And again like I have said before YNK need to put those dungeon bosses in summon event so ppl can get their twin auras. Nobody kills ruler in korea or japan rohan (unless they have a quest) those days are over for them they just pvp who they want when they want.

Need help? PM me

I'll put a word in.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Note that a normal forge 52% dd and 52% dd would get you 78% DD.
    Going a bit off-topic, but isn't max normal dd 51%? 3x13% from adorned + 12% from brave.

Defs are OP ( atleast on RAN ) . Giving them 50% offhand... I know a vit def with 20k melee without scrolls , and is ****ing vit , also almost 90% DD so beat this temps lol .

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Going a bit off-topic, but isn't max normal dd 51%? 3x13% from adorned + 12% from brave.
    3*13% (adorned) + 1x 13% (brave)

Need help? PM me

Brave gives 7-12% dd.

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Brave gives 7-12% dd.
    I swear it was 13% ive only gotten 1 in all my rohan days tho :|

Need help? PM me