+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Idk if you've seen it Prince, but there was a suggestion post that resulted in proposing basically a new weapon option for both servers. It's basically the damage of a max str + max melee glacial katar (twisting it into a hypothetical situation for this specific thread) with about a 35-58 DD range, and another weapon stone roll (like weapon attack for more damage) and automatic +100% HP, +50 stat, and +10% Crit. Assuming everyone was rocking that kinda weapon, it's basically 2 glacials fused together with +100% hp (does not stack with any hp% already on weapon) and some extra DD and crit rate and all stat. Where would you see avengers going then? I actually see them being almost the same as they are now.

Yea I saw the post, problem is its only a suggestion, will likely never happen. I would like to see it, but I would more like to decrease the human offhand buff, or just negate the extra dd they get period, you don't need to cap it if offhand dd is completely negated, they already get huge dmg from 2 weapons. Lol let me run 2 daggers see what happens

xD yeah thats true too. Even so, with a cap of 6x DD, people in Jin still have half the hp of Ran, which is also probably another problem. I mean, most people in Ran can tank through a 50k DPP and 25k PP with teardrops and pots, meanwhile on Jin they just get 1 or 2 shotted, QQ.

Yea here we only 1 shot nubs, while vit dks are hitting 90k in some cases......I mean I like a challenge of killing vit chars but how do you call that anywhere near balance when I got full scrolled, with mareas im getting 80k tops hp (no vit twins on) and should I slip and not pouch them after silence is off I take a 91k dffs......wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    Yea here we only 1 shot nubs, while vit dks are hitting 90k in some cases......I mean I like a challenge of killing vit chars but how do you call that anywhere near balance when I got full scrolled, with mareas im getting 80k tops hp (no vit twins on) and should I slip and not pouch them after silence is off I take a 91k dffs......wtf is that?
    The funny thing is that dekans are needed in this situation. What can you do against 100% dd guardian? ive had one chase me 3 times today all I can do is debuff root and GH.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

nothing, pouch and run away
    mx , but then they tear, or it doesn't matter anyway cause poison will never kill them fast enough

Yeah game is ****ed up. 100% dd things and dekans still 1 hitting me.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me