+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Two changes for blunt mastery so it stops scaling so much better with stat inflation then other class skills.

1. Make it add inflated melee like all other classes have to work with.

2. Stop letting blunt double dip from items adding "attack forces." Either fix these items or change how blunt works with these bonuses.

And to make matters even worse, shield strike works off of blunt values as I witnessed first hand earlier while getting beat on for 11k regulars and a 34k shield strike. Don't really know what level shield strike it was, but at this point in time I'm assuming it wasn't even maxed yet. However, shield strike isn't really the issue, as it wouldn't be hitting for ludicrous amounts if blunt wasn't broken.
    Blunt converts magic attack to pure melee. Like I said before when ishtaria doubled the int divisor the melee was almost 1/2ed.

EDIT: oh and I already said that "attack" needs to go.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    That's still not even a legit fix. Its just making them go from stupidly OP to just OP, and doesn't account for any future stat inflation, which is bound to happen. Part of the problem with templars is their damage scales so much better then any other class does. Its just not working out when every +stat increase the game sees, templars get pure melee and every other class gets inflated, and every +attack item the game sees, templars gain a bigger bonus from then other classes. Adding +defense items isn't even a solution because they just decrease other classes damage more severely then a templars. Its so jacked up at this point a templar casting a nuke spell like destruction is an overall loss of single target dps.

Its not really hard to see why templars and vit dekans are so broken, they are by far the two classes that benefit the most from stat inflation, and its just going to get worse and worse if the devs don't address that issue.