Threaded View

While I want templars balanced, the "make it inflated" argument is no longer valid because the magic attack that's converted is already pure. It stands to rights that the conversion should be pure > pure. Simply making it inflated means dividing the converted amount by 4 which is all well and good but what are those templars who don't have the sickest gear and those under level 90 going to do? Might as well delete the character.

The real answer is to apply a rolling soft cap to the conversion factor. I won't go into details publically, not because it's a YNK secret (which it isn't really cus I just worked it out by myself, eventually) but because blunt mastery's workings is something that should be left as one of those mysterious things, like the number 42.

The biggest problem by a long way at the moment is the excessive amounts of vit/HP characters have along with equally silly amounts of healing. This actually justifies the existence of templars as they are. Cool so fix the vit/HP issue and then you can fix templars right? No, they went and buffed other classes and threw the balance even more out of the window.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Last edited by Neophyte28; 04-23-2013 at 03:48 PM.