+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    To be completely honest with you all i want is for the overpowered PIM stuff to go. I did not mind when my templar only hit 1.8k regulars on some 50k hp targets but now people have 80k hp 10 sec tds meaning you HAVE to hit over 10k a second to kill anyone.
    I wouldn't complain at all if temps were hitting that on Jin lol. But...when they're hitting 10k regulars with attack speed socketed into their weapons, and now popping for 30k nukes, it pretty much amounts to instant death for anything not a vit build. If every class was hitting these numbers I wouldn't be complaining about templars either, I mean, I'd probably not be playing because pvp amounting to less then 3 seconds per encounter really isn't fun at all.

It seems like balance amongst classes really isn't all that terrible until you throw templars and vit dekans into the mix, then it just gets stupid. If the devs just "accidently" disabled wffs/dffs/blunt mastery for a week just for hahas, it would probably be the most fun week on Rohan in years.(for everyone who doesn't play exclusively a temp/vit dekan, just imagine some of your uselss alts being playable again) Its really too bad they won't just give them their much needed nerfs and just get it over with already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    2 part sword and a terrible homers with 48% melee 37% DD (I don't use vit twins), I'm slowly gathering up melee glacial parts to upgrade that a bit. I'm contemplating getting a shield as well purely just to swap out dag for push back though. The main problem is, I need to stack OS up before I can kill any upg/epic temps and they kill me easily before I can stack OS up, naturally having 2 upgs would help solve that a bit, but that's not an option atm.
    Here's what you do if you want to have a better chance. You sell your sword and dagger on the EM, and invest in gear for a vit dekan or templar. It's YNK's ultimate plan to make it so vit dekans and templars are the only viable pvp toons. That way, when everyone just resigns themselves to the fact they have to play one of those characters, ynk is only left with 2 classes to balance and nobody, except for GNYU who will still be crying about giants, will give a crap about any of the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Here's what you do if you want to have a better chance. You sell your sword and dagger on the EM, and invest in gear for a vit dekan or templar. It's YNK's ultimate plan to make it so vit dekans and templars are the only viable pvp toons. That way, when everyone just resigns themselves to the fact they have to play one of those characters, ynk is only left with 2 classes to balance and nobody, except for GNYU who will still be crying about giants, will give a crap about any of the other classes.
    Enough of your bull**** I wish I could forum ban you for all the stupidity that comes out of your 1 word per minute keystrokes.

Offhand 50% buff is HUGE for guardians across all servers. Also if he 1/2 ass geared a vit dekan or a templar it would be the same end result for him. Lucas guardian on ran can tank 2 dekans at once and kill them too. Meriana lvl 110 ranger on ran could kill full vit dekans priests and more and he wasnt even using crazy +12 hero dex rings. You never have anything constructive to say about the balance in rohan and I cant stand seeing you here derailing a thread intended on fixing the game.

Like seriously can you get out of ahkma cave and maybe experience some endgame pvp? Because I see all kinds of classes in my pvps your just blind.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

45k hp is also surprisingly low are you lvl 11x/have a lion 3/use costume box set? (Id recomend verdict/noc etc but ur having hp problems so the 120 all stat costume box is better suited for you) and any scrolls? XD
    I use the noct set with ignited armor and yes I have a level 3 lion, just got 101 few days ago (don't think I'll ever be able to level again after me and my guilds stunts with SupSup though (:, they kill our party while afk one night, we kill multiple of their parties for a few days straight). I can use scrolls, 45k is without any scrolls, just the lion, level 6 blow and alm 7. I realise it's incredibly low, dw only having a 2 part without vit twins/insurgents, etc. doesn't give me much of a hp boost =P
    Last edited by Dawn1123; 04-23-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Commoner
    well as i say before all classes are OP you just have to gear them
    guardians have and epic damage
    yah some temps are ops but they are like that because of scrolls boss drops x4 upg and that crap .. just pls stop make stupid rage about dk and temps

and pls buff sage class they suck hard now

other thing celestials are good because people with 200k + what pots they will use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post

this is pure stupidity, I don't play either of those classes.........nothing against them just don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by diogosaavedra View Post
    other thing celestials are good because people with 200k + what pots they will use ?
    that's the point >.> people with 200k+ hp are hard as hell to kill, tds and wine make them near impossible to kill. It's stupid, and needs to be fixed.

Tds have to be here, without them everyone dies too fast, If they are so special then how do people ever die? 20 sec cd on them would be nice or more.

Commoner
    i saw temps burn full scroll dekans ... really really fast so celestials

i think other classes need to have better skills , and for pvp

Enough of your bull**** I wish I could forum ban you for all the stupidity that comes out of your 1 word per minute keystrokes.

Offhand 50% buff is HUGE for guardians across all servers. Also if he 1/2 ass geared a vit dekan or a templar it would be the same end result for him. Lucas guardian on ran can tank 2 dekans at once and kill them too. Meriana lvl 110 ranger on ran could kill full vit dekans priests and more and he wasnt even using crazy +12 hero dex rings. You never have anything constructive to say about the balance in rohan and I cant stand seeing you here derailing a thread intended on fixing the game.

Like seriously can you get out of ahkma cave and maybe experience some endgame pvp? Because I see all kinds of classes in my pvps your just blind.
    Kudos kitty, well said