+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Love you honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    Notice how I said DOUBLE debuff ace, not single.

Someone like myself with only 45k hp, and unfortunately only 65% DD, that gets hit 4k by self buffed temps with 4 parts/epics, can't kill them without stuns (at least not without spamming the **** out of tds/wine and waiting out reflect, which I think is stupid).
    45k hp so either you are using 2 dd glacial swords or 1 upg and a shield?

If you are using 2 upgs then u just need to find a way to live. Try and bait for them to use debuff so u can stoneskin or roha blessing.

If you are using a shield then use shield push to keep them away :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Love you honey.
    Jesus ****ing christ. Love yah too, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by momooooo View Post
    Jesus ****ing christ. Love yah too, honey.
    Thanks baby

Banned
    ^ This kid has never had a girlfriend. Lol.
    Dumb ****ing nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    45k hp so either you are using 2 dd glacial swords or 1 upg and a shield?

If you are using 2 upgs then u just need to find a way to live. Try and bait for them to use debuff so u can stoneskin or roha blessing.

If you are using a shield then use shield push to keep them away :P
    2 part sword and a terrible homers with 48% melee 37% DD (I don't use vit twins), I'm slowly gathering up melee glacial parts to upgrade that a bit. I'm contemplating getting a shield as well purely just to swap out dag for push back though. The main problem is, I need to stack OS up before I can kill any upg/epic temps and they kill me easily before I can stack OS up, naturally having 2 upgs would help solve that a bit, but that's not an option atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    2 part sword and a terrible homers with 48% melee 37% DD (I don't use vit twins), I'm slowly gathering up melee glacial parts to upgrade that a bit. I'm contemplating getting a shield as well purely just to swap out dag for push back though. The main problem is, I need to stack OS up before I can kill any upg/epic temps and they kill me easily before I can stack OS up, naturally having 2 upgs would help solve that a bit, but that's not an option atm.
    Well with the offhand 50% of the stats you COULD just make a hp dagger (and hope for a GOOD dd roll) you get 1/2 the base dmg and 3x% hp. But if your on ran what are u using isntead of vit twins with your str twins?

U could either go with necklace +12 87 all stat or V +12 (100 str/dex/vit) or eurdrome ring +12 (125 vit 107 str/dex)

Need help? PM me

I use the sloths (40 vit/str 150 melee) from opoly with my str twins (45k hp is only with alm 7), unfortunately eudromes are well out of the question for me, working on some necklaces currently though, as well as melee/vit or melee/hp dagger pieces. I've got a couple 2x vit max melee dagger parts so far, and a 4x vit ring to forge with, should give me a good hp boost while keeping my melee up, if not I might just get vit twins (helps with annoying 30k+ DFFS too).

45k hp is also surprisingly low are you lvl 11x/have a lion 3/use costume box set? (Id recomend verdict/noc etc but ur having hp problems so the 120 all stat costume box is better suited for you) and any scrolls? XD

Need help? PM me

Ishi is the best person in rohan period. No hate on him or i keel u. kkkkk
    Quit.