+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by temtin05 View Post
    Stop the math pls. Kophy becomes tina#2 now.... O.o
    Koph does more math than me on a daily basis probably. I just get to convert between number systems and I get to use the command "obase=x y | bc" where x is the base of the number system (10 for decimal 2 for binary 8 for octal etc but I can just put any base like say base 1234 in there) and y is the number. XD

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Halpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    [ [ Chaos ] ]

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots ...

Quote Originally Posted by temtin05 View Post
    Halpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    halp me im all alone O:

Need help? PM me

I don't do math beyond like algebra o.o

well and calc in physics next year xD
    Quit.

It's nice to see some long term temperluerers appreciating that the class is OP but has to be OP for specific reasons and homing in on what those reasons are. I've also got to thank Chris for opening my eyes to reasons why they have to exist in the current meta because it's one thing taking temp damage out, a whole other thing to deal with the gaping hole they would leave.

I still have to stand by my theory which is: There can be no justification for any class to be so potentially and outrageously OP. If there is any justification then you have to fix those reasons before removing that OP potential.

Dekan Knight, only viable stat is vit. Dekan Sage, only viable stat is vit. Tanking ability, huge. Damage output, phenomenal. Self healing + bat**** insane pots. Needs bat**** insane dps to take it down. Bat**** insane dps = misery for almost every other class.

The meta here is truly ****ed and honestly is too far gone to be fixed without a mass QQ and potential mass exodus of the remaining 42 players.

No hope guys, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    I don't do math beyond like algebra o.o

well and calc in physics next year xD
    cause koff is two bizzy eating cake to learn maph

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    Whether you guys know it or not, they are getting balanced, in the form of other classes getting stronger. Same goes for vit dks, sure they can still do alot of dmg.. but so can we now. gaurds can beat both classes to death pretty quick, dhans can get 90% parry now, this means your normals dont hit them. I say leave temps the way they are, and ynk keep doing what they are doing because i have seen a huge diff since this last update

I guess i should add that transformation in pretty epic on a temp too, for a predator
    I agree with everything you stated, except the guard part. Unless the guard has 2 4 parts going over 90% DD, a temp will destroy them. Only because every temp in the game is a pussy and double debuffs while using reflect. When a temp does that 2 4 parts while being completely debuffed isn't enough damage to take them out.

Definitely agree with removing tds and holy wine, I can tank forever using them on a 45k hp guard as is. When I try to take out vit dekans, I can go up to 3-6k normals (16-20k KS) and most of the time won't kill them due to the insane amount of HP they have to begin with and tds/wine.
    Last edited by Dawn1123; 04-23-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    I agree with everything you stated, except the guard part. Unless the guard has 2 4 parts going over 90% DD, a temp will destroy them. Only because every temp in the game is a pussy and double debuffs while using reflect. When a temp does that 2 4 parts while being completely debuffed isn't enough damage to take them out.
    A) Reflect lasts 30 seconds.
    B) lvl 7 buff= instant cast time. I could care less if somebody debuffs me :P
    C) you need to deal 10k dmg a second to out damage a celestial td or a holy wine.
    D) Smart guardians bait the templar into using erase by casting stone skin. Once erase is casted you just cast roha blessing and kite the temp until reflect is up.
    E) If the templar decides not to fall for the stoneskin bait they will just be wasting their reflect as you run in circles spamming pots.
    F) Smart guardians also cast blue drain right as reflect runs out.

need I continue?

Need help? PM me

Temp and priest debuffs should be swapped. Been saying that for years.

and I'd say start by removing celestial teardrops for heavenly tds (1 min cd) and see where it goes from there..
    Quit.

Notice how I said DOUBLE debuff ace, not single.

Someone like myself with only 45k hp, and unfortunately only 65% DD, that gets hit 4k by self buffed temps with 4 parts/epics, can't kill them without stuns (at least not without spamming the **** out of tds/wine and waiting out reflect, which I think is stupid).
    Last edited by Dawn1123; 04-23-2013 at 08:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast