+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    Before any fix can be made, the issue of 60+ dd needs to be solved. They said they aren't going to change upg's to epics so thats out of the question. They can't simply apply a hard cap to dd because then 70 dd has the same value as 60dd. Its not so much the excessive HP as it is the excessive DD and Pdef.

I think currently DD is completely linear, and works like it logically should. But what if they changed it to be more of a log shaped curve. Too lazy to go and figure out the basic math of it all but doing this could boost lower DD (3x-4x, thus balancing divinity a little bit where temps are foking ridiculous) and lowering the effect of upper DD (So instead of 60-70 being regular DD its more like 55-60)

Pro paint skills, yea? Blue line is DD as it is. Red line is DD if they manipulated it. Once we're dealing with more similar DD between servers, its alot easier to start any sort of a balance.
    To be honest with you I thought about this exact same thing...6x+ DD is sick and with 50% offhand humans rocking 8x-1xx% DD now DD overall for all existing and future weps needs to be nerfed(I'm sorry to all those of you with the "NOT MY 71% DD NUUU" but it's true)...
    "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life."

- The Laughing Man from: Ghost in the Shell(which is quoting from the book: The Catcher in the Rye)

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    If you think back to when staff buffing was fixed, when we only had crafteds and not everyone had bezes (and there were no ralers), it was almost balanced.

However the stat inflation started going out of control which showed up the flaws in blunt mastery (and proved what I was saying about the equation being written and only suitable for the previous meta) along with dekans throwing around their 1-hit phalluses.

You have to start using the old "why?" trick to find your solutions:
    Templars have access to too much attack power. Why? Because the blunt mastery formula was written for a previous meta where there wasn't such stat inflation.
    Templars claim this attack power is currently necessary. Why? Because it would otherwise be impossible to kill vitties.
    It's impossible to kill vitties. Why? There's too much vit/HP out there along with insane pots which are easy to obtain.

You start at the end and work your way back. Fix the healing issue > look at changing how vit/HP works by potentially reducing the vit to HP bonus (also helps with dem pesky wizzords) > reduce templar melee > apply additional fixes (D/W FFS, wiz reraise etc.) > happy peoples.
    Just for arguments sake since this in the broad spectrum does pertain to temp nerfing...if you were to essentially take away dekan nukes(making them pure and simple tanks) you then take away practically the only reason temps have for their "OP DPS" apart from vit pets(usually easy enough to kill as most are dual loggers but not all). And ofc talking on the point of TDs if you were to fix these then defenders wouldn't be as problematic thus making even less excuses to have "OP DPS" temps ya? Just saiyan.
    "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life."

- The Laughing Man from: Ghost in the Shell(which is quoting from the book: The Catcher in the Rye)

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    +1 I roflmaolollercoastered.

Commoner
    nerf the new skill of temps too OP
    is like an dffs

Commoner
    you guys all time saying nerf dekans but temps are mutch more op then a dekan .... 10k + in baisic alot of atack speed and new skill is like a dffs

yea right Templar too OP when you have pro gear +12 or more -47k mel 180k crit on Dekans with ss skill !!!!
    Guardian i have see new 50% stat from secound weapon and socket Stones 100%!!!!
    Guardian can Combo make stoneskin + Blessing when templar not useing chrone debuffs 14buffs or 7buffs off many hope for luck no chrones this!!!
    2x 35attack or 2x 38dd ans 70%mel+35attack xd
    Better is Limit +30kmelee no man can have more all sema

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10