+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CRAFTING JOB: ACCESORY --> Recipe does not exist

I have grade b in gathering and grade c in production.
    After the patch i couldn't cratf rings, it shows a legend: Recipe does not exist.
    I have the recipes, obviously i have to select them before the craft, but don't let me to do it.

SERVER: RAN

What can i do? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

They got deleted with last update. However you can now buy artisan/craftman recipes of all grades from crafting studio (there is a new NPC).

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    They got deleted with last update. However you can now buy artisan/craftman recipes of all grades from crafting studio (there is a new NPC).
    Actually that's inaccurate. You can NOT buy Grade A blueprints from the npc. Also the weapon bps are bugged it wont allow you to purchase any at all.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Actually that's inaccurate. You can NOT buy Grade A blueprints from the npc. Also the weapon bps are bugged it wont allow you to purchase any at all.
    Not inaccurate. He spoke of inexistent grade C accessory recipes, so I told him how to get them back. I am very well aware grade A is not available from the NPC, but that was not OP's concern. Thank you for mentioning that information though.

Not inaccurate. He spoke of inexistent grade C accessory recipes, so I told him how to get them back. I am very well aware grade A is not available from the NPC, but that was not OP's concern. Thank you for mentioning that information though.
    Actually yes it was inaccurate, since u stated "all grades". Nice try thou.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Actually yes it was inaccurate, since u stated "all grades". Nice try thou.
    Meant all grades he lost due to the patch of course.

first, thanks for the replies.
    I found the npc named Ruil, but it's bugged, i can't see what is selling, i can't buy nothing.
    looks like i'm going to start again from zero, a lot of crones wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by pipiroom View Post
    first, thanks for the replies.
    I found the npc named Ruil, but it's bugged, i can't see what is selling, i can't buy nothing.
    looks like i'm going to start again from zero, a lot of crones wasted.
    The first 2 tabs in the shop are empty but the Blueprint tab shows just fine for me.

I got this problem too. Where is npc Ruil? I can't find in craft area?

Quote Originally Posted by kabakk View Post
    I got this problem too. Where is npc Ruil? I can't find in craft area?
    Please don't reply to Threads from ages ago(2013). If you have a question post it in a new thread and to answer your question the NPC was removed ages ago.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!