+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ROFL! (THH plz shrink dark's post down by a couple hundred smiley faces)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

i still dun know what the warning was about on some jin thread

all i said was: strellan **** m****er **** piece scammer ruler **** your mother
    piece of **** **** tard retared **** give my **** back **** **** **** scammer whore **** fkface
    scemm ruler **** my **** **** asshole pussy dick face

and another bunch of random words then he bleebed me QQ
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    what is this fresh air you speak of I live in the city
    LOL
    Anyway to be on topic , this idea sounds pretty cool , but let's see what YNK will say .

It seems pretty cool. It almost seems like a waste for those rewards though because most of those rewards can be outdone by the money that everyone spends in the IM and PIM. The costume's not too bad. Unfortunately, if you make the rewards too good, no one would spend on PIM and that would also be a no-no. The +20 all stat costumes are pretty nice, and that's probably the only thing I see worth the endeavor if I didn't feel like shelling out for the costume boxes on PIM. For the crone to badges ratio... you have to begin with what one badge is worth (in terms of availability and what one badge can get in terms of prizes, and how many badges it would take to get a semi decent prize). It's really hard to get this started from the ground up, but at least most of these items have a comparable price on IM.

There is no 20 all stat costume even at the highest form. This is more meant to be a teaser shop because everybody knows that sample products lead to future purchases. Think about it you start by playing the free games on steam and then you see a cool game thats hyped up on sale and poof theres your first purchase. Eventually the players that use this teaser shop will value their time over the monetary commitment behind IM purchases. Along with this it gives the endgame characters something to do.

Need help? PM me

Yeah, but idk how many endgame characters would bother to take the time to do that. A good idea might be to make level 7's available through this. I can see people doing it for that. Or some extra ses's available to people who can't really go boss hunting or are unlucky in dungeon rolls. As I said, it seems like a cool idea, just think the prizes need to be a bit more worth the time. The scrolls are kinda nice though, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    Yeah, but idk how many endgame characters would bother to take the time to do that. A good idea might be to make level 7's available through this. I can see people doing it for that. Or some extra ses's available to people who can't really go boss hunting or are unlucky in dungeon rolls. As I said, it seems like a cool idea, just think the prizes need to be a bit more worth the time. The scrolls are kinda nice though, I'll give you that.
    The best thing in that shop is the 50% probability ASES. I really havnt gotten down to pricing yet but I would estimate it to take around 6 hours if you spammed the repeat quest to get one. But aside from that people can use scrolls that they typically dont use often like 30% mobi scroll or pd/md scroll. Aside from that the ASES is really the big reward for a competitive pvper. But still if your a casual player and dont dish out 10k rps a month on scroll boxes alone then some scrolls could be nice for your fun small pvps :P

Need help? PM me

give her credit she is saying positive things

#teamLexus Supports your efforts give me some badges

hahaha great to know I got a team of lexus drivers on my side :P

Need help? PM me

after all the rpking we have been thru............. how can we not be close?