+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    dude that's like a copy of Gw2's version of the mystic coins you get from daily archievements.
    need like 1k of those to make legendaryryryryryry
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer

Conscript
    Personally, I hate to admit this, but Strellanoob is on to something. She is right by saying, give the community a taste of free stuff and they are bound to spend on the other more expensive im/pim. Good start here strellanoob.

Why not use IP currency and IP shop? And there is no reason to buy that costumes/talismams, while we get better ones from events (Rohan Artist, in game events with Gold Trophies as rewards)

Quote Originally Posted by yournightmares View Post
    dude that's like a copy of Gw2's version of the mystic coins you get from daily archievements.
    need like 1k of those to make legendaryryryryryry
    hmm but daily achievements are really fking hard for YNK to implement. Not to mention that if its daily then it should take longer.

@GetBent: thanks O_o

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by xgrubas View Post
    Why not use IP currency and IP shop? And there is no reason to buy that costumes/talismams, while we get better ones from events (Rohan Artist, in game events with Gold Trophies)
    Because if you use the IP shop then you dont solve the problems with crones, SA and event rewards. Also nobody said that those events were going away, only that there can be more events because badges do not have a value in rohan points. YNK could give each GM 15 badges to give away every day during their shift on rohan. And they can just make events at random (causing more interaction between YNK and the players).

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Because if you use the IP shop then you dont solve the problems with crones, SA and event rewards. Also nobody said that those events were going away, only that there can be more events because badges do not have a value in rohan points. YNK could give each GM 15 badges to give away every day during their shift on rohan. And they can just make events at random (causing more interaction between YNK and the players).
    I was thining about SA gives IP tickets as a reward but there is problem with farming it on alts.

Costumes for badges are to weak compared it to other costumes we can get for free.

I was thining about SA gives IP tickets as a reward but there is problem with farming it on alts.

Costumes for badges are to weak compared it to other costumes we can get for free.
    What costume you get for free?

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    What costume you get for free?
    20all stat costume and 10all stat hat every month from Rohan Artist event.

20all stat costume and 10all stat hat every month from Rohan Artist event.
    Thats not free.... you put time in to drawing something.

Need help? PM me

why not perm verdicks for like 100kk badges? and sell badges on Pim for like 1$ a piece
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer