+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    Hmph. Just throwing up suggestions here :P if they fix the BT costume then fine, I suppose there wouldn't be a need for a 20 stat/attack costume here.

For SES, if you claim the price would go down, then just set the badges equivalent to what a SES would cost from the average kiosk (idk about Ran, on Jin its about 20mil on average). It's just an additional way to get 6's, and since level 6's are such an important part of endgame, its just something nice. Proper pricing on it would keep it in balance. But, this is your idea. I'm just throwing some of my ideas in the mix

As for overall pricing, do you want help with it still or shall I leave it to you?
    You can throw out your estimate for the price of the badges I dont mind.

As far as SES goes... there are lots of bosses that drop SES.

Puma, Elizabeth, Bez, Ruler, Observers, Ramos, Raymond, Russel and Tyrant along with elemental dungeon runs (At a bare minimum 6 pts a day hit ses (thats 48 ses) realistically speaking its probably around 10 or 12 parties (60-72 ses) and mobs like come on increased drop rate on jin :P I dont think we need to exchange badges for SES.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I'm thinking of those poor noob souls who don't have the option of going boss hunting, and then having the misfortune of rarely getting ses's in dungeon cuz of bad luck or w/e. I see this whole thing as kind of a booster for noobs/undergeared chars or people who are really falling behind. It'd be nice to implement a farming system that has some value to lower characters.

Also, with ses's in, you can easily come up with a price range for the badges. If it takes about 5-6 hours for a lvl 7 ses, and that same item is worth 40mil crone, then you can break it down to this, being equivalent to ~8mil per hour farming. If you want somewhat high numbers, give the badges a drop rate of... ~10 per hour, that's equivalent to 800k/badge (roughly), meaning it would be around 50 badges to get a 7 ses. And going from there, you can compare prices of other things to the ASES, and derive prices for the other prizes as well. Or make it so that it costs 25 badges to get a lvl 6 ses, and there's already a formula for Recycle system II that says 2 white ses = 1 white Ases, so then boom. There's your 7's and 6's, at a decent farm rate and equivalent price to current.

NOTE: This is the equivalent price in Jin. Idk what the price for ses's and ases's are in Ran.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    I'm thinking of those poor noob souls who don't have the option of going boss hunting, and then having the misfortune of rarely getting ses's in dungeon cuz of bad luck or w/e. I see this whole thing as kind of a booster for noobs/undergeared chars or people who are really falling behind. It'd be nice to implement a farming system that has some value to lower characters.

Also, with ses's in, you can easily come up with a price range for the badges. If it takes about 5-6 hours for a lvl 7 ses, and that same item is worth 40mil crone, then you can break it down to this, being equivalent to ~8mil per hour farming. If you want somewhat high numbers, give the badges a drop rate of... ~10 per hour, that's equivalent to 800k/badge (roughly), meaning it would be around 50 badges to get a 7 ses. And going from there, you can compare prices of other things to the ASES, and derive prices for the other prizes as well. Or make it so that it costs 25 badges to get a lvl 6 ses, and there's already a formula for Recycle system II that says 2 white ses = 1 white Ases, so then boom. There's your 7's and 6's, at a decent farm rate and equivalent price to current.

NOTE: This is the equivalent price in Jin. Idk what the price for ses's and ases's are in Ran.
    Well we could put SES in there but it takes away from the character-bound aspect of things. The rewards you get here are meant to be for your character only nothing in there is going to be tradable.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Purple named SES's then alter the Recycled System II description? Simple enough really, don't think that's strong enough to kill the idea. And as I said, because SES's are a strong part of the market, it's easy to base a crone to badge ratio using them as your starting point. Same with the ASES, it just makes sense to me to continue what's already there, and since there's already a recipe to obtain lvl 7 (non radiant) stones from recycle II by recycling 2 ses's, might as well use it to your advantage, right?