+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wasnt rpking on my part :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

tomatoe tomato

dont u feel safe u when u see my dekan coming?

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    tomatoe tomato

dont u feel safe u when u see my dekan coming?
    Yeah its like a 50% chance that they hate you more than they hate me and decide to kill you 1st. O_o

Need help? PM me

depends if there is 7 or more

god they should make work 4 hours a day instead of 8

i found out the girl who sings call me maybe(CRJ) is not 15 shes freaking 29

i think its crime a girl pushing 30 is singing grade school songs

Age is just a number :P why did u like her better when she was 15? LOL

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The best thing in that shop is the 50% probability ASES. I really havnt gotten down to pricing yet but I would estimate it to take around 6 hours if you spammed the repeat quest to get one. But aside from that people can use scrolls that they typically dont use often like 30% mobi scroll or pd/md scroll. Aside from that the ASES is really the big reward for a competitive pvper. But still if your a casual player and dont dish out 10k rps a month on scroll boxes alone then some scrolls could be nice for your fun small pvps :P
    So... about 6 hours of grinding the quest chain for a 50% ases? This seems reasonable. Maybe 5 hours, but still, it's close enough. Level 6's wouldn't hurt either, those are always nice to have extra means of obtaining xD. I agree with the idea of scrolls, those are good. However, for costumes, I'd say either don't bother or make it around +20 all stat with a small amount of attack, and put those worth about an extra hour on top of the ASES. So if it takes roughly 6 hours to get a ASES, then it would take about 7 to get the costume. Something along those lines.

What I basically see happening here is you're expanding the Kallistia Fragments Quests into something bigger. Certainly a good idea, more in-game "teaser" rewards would be nice. Idk if you came up with this randomly off the top of your head, or if you saw the connection between the two. If you didn't see the connection, maybe now you can use this as sort of a base model to help with setting prices and such.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    So... about 6 hours of grinding the quest chain for a 50% ases? This seems reasonable. Maybe 5 hours, but still, it's close enough. Level 6's wouldn't hurt either, those are always nice to have extra means of obtaining xD. I agree with the idea of scrolls, those are good. However, for costumes, I'd say either don't bother or make it around +20 all stat with a small amount of attack, and put those worth about an extra hour on top of the ASES. So if it takes roughly 6 hours to get a ASES, then it would take about 7 to get the costume. Something along those lines.

What I basically see happening here is you're expanding the Kallistia Fragments Quests into something bigger. Certainly a good idea, more in-game "teaser" rewards would be nice. Idk if you came up with this randomly off the top of your head, or if you saw the connection between the two. If you didn't see the connection, maybe now you can use this as sort of a base model to help with setting prices and such.
    TBH I have made ingame item mall suggestions 4 times in the past but this is the one I like the most. I disagree with the 20 all stat attack costume for 2 reasons.

A) Perm costumes: Antigzan claims he is going to fix the phoenixes so they drop my sundered spirit boots/gloves idk if it will ever happen but theres your 20 all stat costume. Also there is dungeon costume if you are extremely lucky in interm dungeon you can get it. SES... no need you can get ingame price goes down rapidly.

Need help? PM me

Hmph. Just throwing up suggestions here :P if they fix the BT costume then fine, I suppose there wouldn't be a need for a 20 stat/attack costume here.

For SES, if you claim the price would go down, then just set the badges equivalent to what a SES would cost from the average kiosk (idk about Ran, on Jin its about 20mil on average). It's just an additional way to get 6's, and since level 6's are such an important part of endgame, its just something nice. Proper pricing on it would keep it in balance. But, this is your idea. I'm just throwing some of my ideas in the mix

As for overall pricing, do you want help with it still or shall I leave it to you?