+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To GM...

To GM...

Hi guys, me and seven of my friends started to play Seal one year ago. We supported this game and bought lots of RPs too. We are OK with the wipe and looking forward to the wipe.
    BUT.... we just found out this is not the first time of this game to wipe everything.... so we have decided to give up this game. We won't play this Seal anymore. I think most Chinese players won't play too. Because this thing is discussing on the biggest Chinese gaming forum.

It's just because WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN WILL YOU GUYS WIPE AGAIN.
    so, thanks for this company to give us this memorable year<3.

He doesnt care if you and seven of your friends leave, Seal online will be closed down, Dimode hasnt been "active" for 2 weeks and that kinda sums it all up.

Banned
    come play Rohan, it's much better game.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    come play Rohan, it's much better game.
    Can you read? him, his 7 friends and a large chinese gaming community are all concerned that they are going to get ripped off if they go back to seal. Do you really think deep inside your mind that they want to play a game by the EXACT SAME GAMING PORTAL THAT SHUT THEIR GAME DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

What you got in that skull of yours 1v1 pics of dutty and alvin? lolz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I received information recently about wipe ..
    where GM dimode now? and how decisions about wipe SEAL ED ..
    until this moment there has been no decision on the wipe, and the information I get that wipe SEAL ED, is the desire of GM Dimode. and the desire to wipe GM Dimode SEAL ED is not approved by YNK. it was the cause of this problem is prolonged, between the two sides YNK and Dimode yet to find a clear agreement. Wipe Dimode want, but YNK not approve. and wipe probably will not happen for YNK not approve Dimode desire.
    let's look backward for 2 months, how many losses obtained by YNK companies, from sectors SEAL ED.
    for 2 months was less than 5% of people who play at Seal, and most players retire due to this issue.
    until now we are still waiting for a clear decision .. until when 2,3 or 5 months? .. we do not know.

Well, someone has to speak up because if they keep ignoring this community, more ppl will end their "relationship" with Seal.

truely, seal online is fun to play but GM and staff should pay more attention to it. and to bring up one more to support my point on GMs & Staff lacking attention to their duty, they should be updating ****s on News and Event column. what is the point of re-opening web page if you are not going to update anyway??
    this is June 2013 and im still seeing posts from Feb 2013. God do something! one of you should be keeping supporters posted to latest news and info