+ Reply to Thread

Best for soloing/pvping?

Ello forum I was just wondering if I should choose beserker or swordmaster, in more of a pvp orientation. if anyone would mind giving me some insight and maybe some tips that would be cool.

yes! yes! yes!

Quote Originally Posted by AxelV2 View Post
    Ello forum I was just wondering if I should choose beserker or swordmaster, in more of a pvp orientation. if anyone would mind giving me some insight and maybe some tips that would be cool.
    Hi Axel
    Warior is as awesome as you are. So, its depends on how is your play style.

Berserker
    I start from berserkers pros. Berserker can be really tank in pvp with his retaliate skill which reflect dmg to the enemy and with his instinct skill, you are untouchable . His combo also awesome with additional % when the crit is out. If the gambler hit you, the damage will go back to him/her and if they are not stay alert, they can die from that reflect damage.
    However,a berserker is effective when he got his all skill which means, need high level to make berserker awesome(at least lv 210++). Defender and craftmans are berserker enemies (assasin also maybe.. Need to be clarified). They can stun you which cause your combo break. If your enemy got buff from priest/apostle, your instinct skill won't help so much. It means, you need to heal yourself up with pot, and that was another job to combo-ing while go press pots.

Swordmaster
    Swordmaster have nuke skill which is sword dance. Swordmaster can go wandering around which make your opponent chase you (if he/she is melee) while waiting your skill cool down. Chase -> not get hit. With Charge skill, you can jump suddenly to your opponent from distance. Last but not least, his torpedo slash make your opponent get stun and can't heal.
    However, swordmaster can't kill a tank enemy. If all skills already out and your opponent still not die, swordmaster can't do anything else. Your opponent also will heal up when you are waiting for your cool down skills. His nuke skill also not as high dmg as another job such as assasin or templar. Gambler also a threat for you since swordmaster can't run from them. His Radiant Sword skill also have a chance to go out and sometimes the chance is small (something like, you use 5-7 skill for radiant sword buffs).

So, it's depends on how your play style. Usually, swordmaster job is go through front barricade and go to back which apostle, gambler, gunner will be there (low hp) and eliminate them. For berserker, his job will be go in front-mid barricade to defend your back barricade when the enemies tries to go through to kill your apostle or gambler.

That is my point of view for pvp.

For solo pve, berserker will be easier since berserker usually put some agi so their hit won't miss and berserker is one of the most economic friendly job. Meanwhile, swordmaster usually will go all str or str vit build which means faster kill rate than berserker.

CMIIW ~.~

Enjoy~

-Ensis-

If you wanna faster kill people in PVP, go assasin/gambler. Berserk looks awesome but it is not designed for PVP!!!
    Of course, if you want to just PVE based on warrior class - swordmaster is the best choice in terms of skill spammimg and prevent you from breaking your fingers.

after much reading in this thread
    i think im going for swordmaster
    thank you so much everyone!

Berserker one of the best tanker, 1 stamina=80hp? i forgot

Quote Originally Posted by xxlouisvuittonxx View Post
    If you wanna faster kill people in PVP, go assasin/gambler. Berserk looks awesome but it is not designed for PVP!!!
    Of course, if you want to just PVE based on warrior class - swordmaster is the best choice in terms of skill spammimg and prevent you from breaking your fingers.
    Well.. Anyway all depends on the player. How they play, matters. If berserker pvp 1by1 with other class, i agree with you. Berserker quite hard to kill that other class, however that other class also hard to kill berserker. Every class and every player have their own uniqueness, style and game-play. So we cant say that this job is useless or other job is superior since they have their own role ~.~. That's my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by sieghart90 View Post
    Berserker one of the best tanker, 1 stamina=80hp? i forgot
    I think, 1 vit for all warrior got 60HP. It means, swordmaster also get the same value. But, maybe there is a small penalty if increase vit in unison. Give around 40 if not wrong. CMIIW
    -En

this post is necro ?
    Swordmaster for PvP
    Berseker for Bossing

that's all
    add some info :
    Gambler is the best opponent to deal with. bcuz they hit hard, u can feel the art of PvP.
    Asasin, Demol, SM, FW is the strongest nuking skill for PvP
    Zerk is uselss in PvP. I saw with my own eyes. zerk cant do nothing except tanking. Combo? most of second job have stun.....
    Zerk is best for SAGE and RAID. I mean it. BEST OF ALL JOB for SAGE and RAID. SM = RIP in SAGE and RAID
    Last edited by mekaku; 06-03-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Best tank for pvp : defender
    Best single nuke for pvp: assasin, swordmaster
    Best area nuke for pvp : demol
    Best dps for pvp: gambler
    Best support for pvp: apos

The other class is useless in pvp. My opinion above based on team pvp not on 1 on 1 pvp

artikel bagus
    Hai! teman ini web saya https://sexytubevidios.com menonton film selamat hari