+ Reply to Thread

Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone.

I used to play seal online during 2007/2008. Quitted cause most of my friend dont play it anymore. So recently i've been looking for games to play. So i decide to take a look at seal online. I saw there's a wipe on the server. But is there still people playing it? The forum look quite dead.

Might ask my friends if they wanna play.

I highly recommended you to come back after wiped out (probably next month) because now in game and forums are almost 100% dead

Hi!
    I've just made my registration in order to try out the game.
    As I can see, few players are online. But I don't care, I only want to feel well myself!
    I'll bring my girl friend with me, as soon as she'll be at home. Can't wait to play (now downloading client),
    I'm a big fan of RPGs since 1998. And I don't mind about chibi-like characters, I'm sure that this game has
    its own feeling as well! Plus I will post Your website on my Facebook! Thank You for making it, the website includes the forum pages!
    See you online in the game!
    Last edited by Nagi82; 03-23-2013 at 10:48 AM.

now the game already wiped you can play again

It seems much more lively after the wipe now and at times quite crowded. U should give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    It seems much more lively after the wipe now and at times quite crowded. U should give it a try!
    well.. it is annoying -_-)
    too much ppl in one area..

yeah back to SEALL!!

I also wanted to create a good gamer profile. What can you suggest me for that?

I appreciate you causing this to be article available, other site is also congratulations. Have a very great day. This is a great way to get comments approved and solicit interaction.