+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 7740fKorean View Post
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11318 just DL the Loading Bat from here and copy and paste in the rohan folder, Should work. =)
    Thanks, that worked.
    Raxi Lvl 107 Avenger
    Guild : WalkingDead

Dear Valued Player,

Thank you for contacting YNK Interactive Support.

Kindly and please follow the steps provided below for possible solution on your end
    pertaining to this error message.

• go to your Rohan Folder
    • Delete the GameGuard folder
    • Restart your computer
    • Run game

The reason why you need to delete the GameGuard folder, is because there is an unwanted file
    that was detected as a virus and needs to be deleted.

i am having same problem......any help would be appreciated

Im having this problem and ive contacted gms about it.. it worked the first time after that it hasnt worked.. i run the loader get that error go in the rohan folder there is no gameguard folder anymore.. i retsrat look for the folder still not there and the loader doesnt stop giving me that error.. fix this.

FK man i had that too!!!! HELP ASAP! :/

Banned
    Read the fixes you fkn idiots. LOL.

I am having same issue on my other pc I even tried this http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11314 still same error matalas u jew tell me how u fixed it >.<

Ive been waiting 2 weeks now for them to fix my account so i can log.I can still log my buffer account and other peoples accounts but i cant log this one.
    Maybe they dont miss me spending my money......And wont be buying rp on alt buffer accounts till this **** is fixed.

Everytime i can log till char select then when i hit start it freezes and crashes.If anyone smarter than YNK knows how to fix it i would be nice to share the info.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

rohan is a trash now, they are stealing with both purchases / sales rps, should at least fix these ridiculous error, TRASH company that just wants to make money and do ****. damn time the ZROHAN went off the air.

................. sometimes just keep trying till u can log and when copy and paste the loader.dat file doesn't work

1- Open the game directly from the Rohanclient file.
    2- That client will give you an gameguard error.
    3- Just open another client before you close the first one, will be like you are going to dual log.
    4- that second client will work perfect............ That works for me when i can't log directly from the Loader.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2nlscwg.jpg
    #PLATANOPOWER