Dear GMs, and all lovers of seal...
Here...let us calm our mind and talk about solution, NOT COMPLAIN about wipe server decision.

Before Dimode execute the plan, I would like to propose a solution, just for consideration.

Here are the points:
1. In the other thread, Dimode already give us statistic about dupe items and pets. So...first thing to do is, WIPE OUT ALL THE CHEAT ITEM.

So, I hope nobody will complain, if your Fly Phoenix/Dragon or Bird Wing Wife.XG suddenly dissapear.

2. After the wipe out process, CREATE A NEW SERVER and NEW UNISON CHANNEL. Then all player that have level 150 character will be transfered to this new server. But...not all item can be taken to this new server. Only gears and pet that equipped in the body of highest level character.

Maximum 2 highest level characters and 2 sets of equipment. No cegels, no gems, no other gear, and no other pet that will be take to the new server.

3. For player that have character lower than 150, I feel sorry for them, just WIPE THEM ALL, but please give back our RPS at least 50% that already spend since January 2012 - December 2012.

Btw, my highest character only 136. So...I also feel sorry for myself. But I agree to start new, start fresh, and my RPS return 50%.

This is my humble opinion, my humble recommendation. Fell free to recomend your own best solution, not complain.