+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up I Agree With Dimode to "restart" The Game

After viewing some acceptable reason from Dimode, I agree with that, restart the game. Moreover, he said it will be some new features, I could not agree more. But I have some points here:

I saw some unfair solution for player who spend thousands RPs for this game since years ago. You should give them back ALL of their RPs they spent, so they have same chance to get some items they want (.XG item and Pet, for example). Its really not fair to IGNORE their PARTICIPATION with spending those RPs since a long time ago, they already support this game with a lot of money, you MUST remember and appreciate them! That was real money, not just game.

Second thing, do not wipe guild, friend list, couples, (or other things may related to relationship), would you? A lot of players are really love to chat with other players, if it gone, absolutely they will not play this game again. Its hard to start friendships/ relationships, right?

Other thing you need to think about, make sure you and other GM are hard-work enough to make sure it will not happen the same things few years later..

God bless you GM's, I'll pray for you for this case

I do agree also even i just started to play Seal online for 1 week i didn't notice that there are many hackers in the game i really feel sorry for this and i'll be back after wiped out

I know almost nothing about Seal, as I'm the CC for ROHAN/the forums, but I believe I might be able to offer some insight as I did read the post and tried to take the best I could from it.

My guess is that the purchase logs from years' past might not be available (I really doubt they would store all logs from everyone since the beginning), or there's something legal about refunding purchases made in previous years.

As far as the whole guild/friends list thing, last I checked it was stated there is an effort being made to preserve all of that.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY