+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Peasant

Femur's Skill Tree + tips about 2h Giant Sword Berserker combo

For those in GERMANY * no sound version*

For a berserker majority of the DPS is from his combo "Berserk". Therefore this build was set in order to maximize on keeping someone still while you unleashed the beast within. Now remember, I was a 2h giant sword berserker. FYI: In combo I was able to reach 276 attack speed which resulted in approx 54-55 hits in combo within the 16 seconds. This is not a guide at all but merely just an image on how you might build a 2h berzerker.

IF you decide to use a dagger or 1h sword, the main difference in the skill tree would be to remove power surge and bereave. Those 2 skills require a 2h sword. The 10 points you remove from there can be put in anything you prefer, however, you are quite limited in choices :P

JUst another FYI: the order in which i do things in pvp

1) Call To Battle (CTB) - lvl 7 = 20% boost in attack force which last 60 seconds. By using this first, not only does your party get a boost in damage, with the 60 seconds you can find the right time within the minute to unleash your combo. You don't have to just use this and go out and waste it. Remember Call To Battle has a long cooldown time. Even at level 7 it's still 180 seconds/ 3 mins!

2) Blood Adrenaline - lvl 7 = 22% melee boost/ last 20 seconds / cool down is 60seconds. Pop this right before you go for shoulder charge. You only need 16 seconds of it, however, this buff last 20 seconds so you dont want to use it too early! You want your berserk mode to have every second of it!

3) Shoulder Charge = lvl 7 = 8 second paralyze : You may keep this skill at level 6. It's not necessary at level 7, however, as you will notice there's always a small "lag" between casting skills and after you use shoulder charge, your character will continue hitting a couple times. Your char will grow in size as you press berserk but berserk wont be set in for another second or so. The reason you might want that extra second is due to the fact that this "lag" will be in place as you press berserk and as you press for silence right after berserk. You want to make sure you get the silence off BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE they get out of the paralyze. You DO NOT want to get stunned as you are in combo(obviously in group pvp, things will vary but you get my drift).

4) Berserk = lvl 7 = 16 seconds 20% drop in defense / 200% attack speed / 35% boost in attack power/ 50% boost in mobility. Cool down time is 1 min. Self explanatory! UNLEASH THE BEAST! haha

5) Low Blow = lvl 6 = 10 seconds of silence / cooldown time is 1 min. On the description, level 7 is 11 seconds of silence. HOWEVER, I have not tried level 7. I didnt see the point in 1 second haha but maybe it gives more? maybe the cd is faster? I dont know :P maybe one of you guys will try it out one day!

FYI: THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW: this is the ONLY silence, that can't be self cured. SOOOO use this wisely! As you saw on Femur's video when I switched targets off Fana and jumped on the priest after she healed him once. Everyone jumped on the temp, but I was able to get that silence in. She not only could NOT CURE herself, but she couldn't heal fana resulting in 2 floating bodies!

6) Rooting Axe lvl 6 = 8 seconds root /// level 7 says 9 seconds woot 1 more second? big f'n deal lol

By doing this in that order, they will sit in your combo for the whole 16 seconds or at least 14-15 seconds of it! Silence + root = punching bag! It works great!

Umm Im not here to really make a guide but I figured it be great for some people who want to try to make a successful giant :]

OH another thing: Frozen(30% slow/ last 8 seconds) + Ensnare axe lvl 6(70% slow / last 15 seconds) lvl 7 (90% slow / last 18 seconds) = target being immobile

If you have any inquiries about why my build is set like that or anything else. We can discuss about it. I'm just TOO LAZY to explain each of the skills and why I have it haha...but yes discuss away if interested

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars <3 LOL :P
    Last edited by Calisunshine; 05-13-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Banned
    Cool guide bro. Thanks for sharing.

nice guide and i think its the first one to lol but nvm that ^^

With a pole u get higer base damg right? but lower attackspeed then a 2h. Hmmm i wanna see u pvp with a fullupgraded pole ^^
    Vit def - Atega
    vit sage - Atega.
    str def - Atega
    vit dk - forgot lol
    dex scout- Shurrikan
    psy wiz - zMrNo1
    str dhan - Atega

Dex scout - Asarial
    Int warlock - MrNo1

Im ATEGA bitch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calisunshine View Post

For a berserker majority of the DPS is from his combo "Berserk". Therefore this build was set in order to maximize on keeping someone still while you unleashed the beast within. Now remember, I was a 2h giant sword berserker. FYI: In combo I was able to reach 276 attack speed which resulted in approx 54-55 hits in combo within the 16 seconds. This is not a guide at all but merely just an image on how you might build a 2h berzerker.

IF you decide to use a dagger or 1h sword, the main difference in the skill tree would be to remove power surge and bereave. Those 2 skills require a 2h sword. The 10 points you remove from there can be put in anything you prefer, however, you are quite limited in choices :P

JUst another FYI: the order in which i do things in pvp

1) Call To Battle (CTB) - lvl 7 = 20% boost in attack force which last 60 seconds. By using this first, not only does your party get a boost in damage, with the 60 seconds you can find the right time within the minute to unleash your combo. You don't have to just use this and go out and waste it. Remember Call To Battle has a long cooldown time. Even at level 7 it's still 180 seconds/ 3 mins!

2) Blood Adrenaline - lvl 7 = 22% melee boost/ last 20 seconds / cool down is 60seconds. Pop this right before you go for shoulder charge. You only need 16 seconds of it, however, this buff last 20 seconds so you dont want to use it too early! You want your berserk mode to have every second of it!

3) Shoulder Charge = lvl 7 = 8 second paralyze : You may keep this skill at level 6. It's not necessary at level 7, however, as you will notice there's always a small "lag" between casting skills and after you use shoulder charge, your character will continue hitting a couple times. Your char will grow in size as you press berserk but berserk wont be set in for another second or so. The reason you might want that extra second is due to the fact that this "lag" will be in place as you press berserk and as you press for silence right after berserk. You want to make sure you get the silence off BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE they get out of the paralyze. You DO NOT want to get stunned as you are in combo(obviously in group pvp, things will vary but you get my drift).

4) Berserk = lvl 7 = 16 seconds 20% drop in defense / 200% attack speed / 35% boost in attack power/ 50% boost in mobility. Cool down time is 1 min. Self explanatory! UNLEASH THE BEAST! haha

5) Low Blow = lvl 6 = 10 seconds of silence / cooldown time is 1 min. On the description, level 7 is 11 seconds of silence. HOWEVER, I have not tried level 7. I didnt see the point in 1 second haha but maybe it gives more? maybe the cd is faster? I dont know :P maybe one of you guys will try it out one day!

FYI: THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW: this is the ONLY silence, that can't be self cured. SOOOO use this wisely! As you saw on Femur's video when I switched targets off Fana and jumped on the priest after she healed him once. Everyone jumped on the temp, but I was able to get that silence in. She not only could NOT CURE herself, but she couldn't heal fana resulting in 2 floating bodies!

6) Rooting Axe lvl 6 = 8 seconds root /// level 7 says 9 seconds woot 1 more second? big f'n deal lol

By doing this in that order, they will sit in your combo for the whole 16 seconds or at least 14-15 seconds of it! Silence + root = punching bag! It works great!

Umm Im not here to really make a guide but I figured it be great for some people who want to try to make a successful giant :]

OH another thing: Frozen(30% slow/ last 8 seconds) + Ensnare axe lvl 6(70% slow / last 15 seconds) lvl 7 (90% slow / last 18 seconds) = target being immobile

If you have any inquiries about why my build is set like that or anything else. We can discuss about it. I'm just TOO LAZY to explain each of the skills and why I have it haha...but yes discuss away if interested

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars <3 LOL :P
    I want to know weapon build.......You use weapon attack or Damage drop! I have found weapon attack is very useful but you may give up defence for power if your not using upgrade. I have use that same build and would tell people that Dual was better than polearm in some cases (They laugh). Like to know how much power and defence your gear holds. Your are PRO and also would like to know if you have the new EndGame weapon? Also I believe Unicorn is better for Giant class!
    Last edited by GNYU; 05-06-2011 at 12:38 PM.

DD ofc... WA is best for an OS build up or a spike skill , a berserker has neither
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Banned
    This is my build using Polearm and Dual combo. All skills at level 6

1. Frozen
    2. Blood Adrenaline
    3. Battle Chant
    4. Rage
    5. Brute Force
    6. Giant Shift
    7. Find Hole
    8. Power Surge * (Dual)
    9. Shoulder Charge
    10. Polearm Mastery
    11. Berserk
    12. Sweep
    13. Low Blow
    14. Root Axe
    15. Vigilance
    16. Wild Blood
    17. Call To Battle
    18. Relaliate
    19. Ice WillyWilly

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodseeker6 View Post
    nice guide and i think its the first one to lol but nvm that ^^

With a pole u get higer base damg right? but lower attackspeed then a 2h. Hmmm i wanna see u pvp with a fullupgraded pole ^^
    the key of the built is the usage of the support skills which you wont have points for if you keep adding the (unnecessary)polearm skills.

When Will told me about this built, his primary thinking was the capatalizing on as much of attack speed as you can get using the duals, further upping the amount of criticals(str and dex based for giant) per second and through that ultimately doing an insane amount of DPS during Combo. I mean, just the raw comparison between Agatta``s PvP video in which she barely managed to break 20k pvp damage on richboy and Will sweeping others who have a wayyyyy higher DD+better pots+party heals shows why dual zerker is best zerker.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    the key of the built is the usage of the support skills which you wont have points for if you keep adding the (unnecessary)polearm skills.

When Will told me about this built, his primary thinking was the capatalizing on as much of attack speed as you can get using the duals, further upping the amount of criticals(str and dex based for giant) per second and through that ultimately doing an insane amount of DPS during Combo. I mean, just the raw comparison between Agatta``s PvP video in which she barely managed to break 20k pvp damage on richboy and Will sweeping others who have a wayyyyy higher DD+better pots+party heals shows why dual zerker is best zerker.
    not just that. it also uses the crits and with this fast att speed u can have a lot more crits in once combo which are deadly fully buffed.
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post

Agatta has rulers too?

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    was agatta hitting on 60+% DD? goddamnit, learn to ****ing read