+ Reply to Thread

Abnormal amount of cegels

Hello,

I'd like to point out the fact that within 2 months, the amount of cegels on the market has increased drastically and exponentially, to the point the price of some items doubled even tripled or more for some.

The economy is going to be ruined, a simple example is the limit of 2b per trade, now it's very common to buy an item over 2b which leads to some problems between sellers and buyers.

Something is wrong, there isn't a large amount of item mall selling for cegels, just a popping up wave of crazy buy with cegels that led many sellers to raise their price to an absurd level.

Even more stupid, many rare stuff can be only traded for real money via paypal or else.

Some people must have got cegels on a large amount using illicit methods that's the only conclusion i found, increasing superficially the demand on gems and rare items, cegels is devaluating at such a fast pace that one day a ruby might cost 2b.

I'd like GMs to investigate the matter, not because i'm the only one annoyed, but sooner or later if you don't care about it, this sever will end like the indo server of the same game.

And this time, many of us won't be able to move to another server, this one is the last one, if you like this game please don't let it die like that.

Thanks.

Yes, i fully agree with you. In the short 1+ month that I have been playing sealonline, the price of a ruby has from 3m increased to 9-10m. I do not wish to exagerrate but the only plausible theory I could think of is an organized "crime", in which a large group of people must have somehow gotten large amounts of cegels , while at the same time, raising the price of common commodities such as rubies. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS in this game and so I do not believe all the prices could have gone up exponentially in such a short period of time.

I do not wish to malign anyone or any group of people, but this is just my theory. I believe probably a certain group of people has manipulated the market.

just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Vikkkk View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to point out the fact that within 2 months, the amount of cegels on the market has increased drastically and exponentially, to the point the price of some items doubled even tripled or more for some.

The economy is going to be ruined, a simple example is the limit of 2b per trade, now it's very common to buy an item over 2b which leads to some problems between sellers and buyers.

Something is wrong, there isn't a large amount of item mall selling for cegels, just a popping up wave of crazy buy with cegels that led many sellers to raise their price to an absurd level.

Even more stupid, many rare stuff can be only traded for real money via paypal or else.

Some people must have got cegels on a large amount using illicit methods that's the only conclusion i found, increasing superficially the demand on gems and rare items, cegels is devaluating at such a fast pace that one day a ruby might cost 2b.

I'd like GMs to investigate the matter, not because i'm the only one annoyed, but sooner or later if you don't care about it, this sever will end like the indo server of the same game.

And this time, many of us won't be able to move to another server, this one is the last one, if you like this game please don't let it die like that.

Thanks.