Hello,

I'd like to point out the fact that within 2 months, the amount of cegels on the market has increased drastically and exponentially, to the point the price of some items doubled even tripled or more for some.

The economy is going to be ruined, a simple example is the limit of 2b per trade, now it's very common to buy an item over 2b which leads to some problems between sellers and buyers.

Something is wrong, there isn't a large amount of item mall selling for cegels, just a popping up wave of crazy buy with cegels that led many sellers to raise their price to an absurd level.

Even more stupid, many rare stuff can be only traded for real money via paypal or else.

Some people must have got cegels on a large amount using illicit methods that's the only conclusion i found, increasing superficially the demand on gems and rare items, cegels is devaluating at such a fast pace that one day a ruby might cost 2b.

I'd like GMs to investigate the matter, not because i'm the only one annoyed, but sooner or later if you don't care about it, this sever will end like the indo server of the same game.

And this time, many of us won't be able to move to another server, this one is the last one, if you like this game please don't let it die like that.

Thanks.