Ohn not showing up

for some reason when i go to the server selection screen, ohn is not one of my choices.
    note that i haven't played rohan in a year and decided to play again.

can anyone feed me with some info?

Commoner
    There is no more Ohn or Shielyn. They have been merged into each other to make "Solace". The six sub-servers still have your characters on them though. Plus they made a shiny new server called, "Divinity". I hope this helps you out. =)

=o so that means all of my previous items and characters on ohn are deleted? because i was looking through all the other solace servers last night and i couldnt find my character

Quote Originally Posted by ShaaaaZaaam View Post
    =o so that means all of my previous items and characters on ohn are deleted? because i was looking through all the other solace servers last night and i couldnt find my character
    pissedddddddd
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaaaaZaaam View Post
    not good.....search more...
    if not make another char!
    Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
    click on Chuck Norris for more!
    I'm just another noob...!

Your char is there.

You just need to locate it. YNK didn't delete anything during the merge. If you can't find it then its probably just because you're not that smart or something. Not saying you're dumb, just saying that this is a problem on YOUR end that you need to figure out yourself.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

or ohn isn't showing up for you like they didn't show up for pvp or bosses since week after merge. SUP!

pro ancient thread bump
    Quit - **** Forever.