+ Reply to Thread

This game worth playing now?

Hi guys,

I first started playing sealonline 10 years ago and I was playing in the China server, though I'm not from China. That was when Seal USA was not out yet.

Seal China was fun, there were SO many people playing and it was fun snatching monsters from others and it was easy to sell and buy things.

I stopped playing because my account got scammed off and I recently tried playing Seal USA and I was disappointed because the game was so empty! There are so little people in this game and I'm just wondering if Seal USA is worth me spending time.

Actually i give you pros and cons (i restarted playing a few months ago) :

Pros:
    -game is still fun (solo), if you didn't play eternal destiny update, new features like raids or monter survival or instance dungeon are nice to try along with new toys and items
    -not hard to get the items you want through players market, considering you have the money for it, in the new unison market (most populated place at right times)
    -regular hide and seek event and others
    -friendly people
    -you have no better new generation mmo to play

Cons :
    -you might encounter hackers, scammers and awful people like in other games
    -forum is quite dead
    -not much people at low levels, majority of players are playing at ice castle and above
    -the game is old compared to others mmo

no pros/cons
    -for some reason, there're a lot of indo and chinese players out there more than US/EU players, this could be difficult for communication, but overall it's ok.

Hope i replied to your question.

well, I believe this game would worth your time if you have a ton of free time, you might experience heavy grinding in this game,but that heavy grinding - that might be boring in other games - will fun in this game. The graphic is damned CUTE, so there are actually girls who play this game ( I have 2 female friends who play this game with me ) | the raid is fun ! Just try this game

I will try this.