+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Error Click to terminate program

anyone getting this message? or can help me.. i tried every other server i can log in fine but my main on tempest the same meage keeps coming up everytime, if anyone know how to fix this please let me know =)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    o_O

file in a ticket, will give you the quickest answer, I can't seem to find why you get the error on 1 specific server
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Noob, you don't remember me.

i tried it out again its not the servers its my one character other characters log in fine on the same server but when i try to log my 99 wiz the message comes up xD

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    you either logged at some spot your pc can't handle or well, just the odds against you i guess. File in a ticket nevertheless.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

this is now happening to my wizard whenever i try to log him in too. My computer plays this game fine (seeing as i have tripple cliented a few times)
    i just logged into another character fine,i try my wizard again and the game crashes

Someone else had the same problem. Just open a ticket

well i'm trying. im even on live support and NO ONE is answering. live support = online = get to the bloody customers
    and btw, no one else but me is in queue

Commoner
    Bill got them all drunk earlier. You gotta give 'em time now.

Banned
    try the live support between 9:00AM-5:00PM US Pacific time (PDT) Mon-Fri. That is when they have the full staff working. All other times is am off-hours GM staff (usually students that are most likely catching up on some sleep or school work) that have no idea how to fix anything even if they did answer Live Support.

You get the best response during YNK's normal business hours.