+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Login error

Login error

I've been on this game before, long time ago. Today I made a new account and downloaded Rohan without problems. When I logged in and chose the sever (green one that has status: Suggest) and played for 2 hours. Then I tried to log back in after many hours. After I put password and username, then I choose the same server like before. And at the character selection screen it says ''Loading character info'' and above that it says *Failed to login, please try again* this has happened to me 7 times now. I would be very thankful if someone could tell me what I should do to fix this. Thank you. This far I have been patient.

Please reply someone? With advice or steps that I should follow to fix this. 15 people viewed this post and no answer.

Is your internet connection stable? or else is it fast enough to run Rohan? Just a guess sir, but i think its your internet connection that makes it unable you to successfully connect to the game.. Or else just try to run Rohan itself without using other applications that might be a conflict to it. =) hope that It'll help yah =)

It cannot be about the internet connection. When I had to make my first character, everything worked fine and I was inside the game. But when I left the game and tried to come back after some hours, then it just shows that *loading character information* and above it says *Login failed [5108 - 2] Please try again* and only option is to click confirm and whole game disappears :/