+ Reply to Thread

Missing accessories 21.12.2012 end of rohan world

Yestarday at 11.10 server in Jin time i finished elements and put my two flame diamonds
    to mine treasure after i relog my temp i had dc,when i loged that 2 rings missing.Nothing another.I send a ticket.Today frend of me told me he miss 2 artisans rings too... she used same time yestarday at jin but she put them in EM for prevent drop in elemental dungeon but today can`t find that rings lol
    I log at Ran to see if someone scam me but no i never share my acount.What i see? Ran are in ruins lol nps missing,no taxes. Good luck to fix your game guys i hope we will have us accessories back!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Yestarday at 11.10 server in Jin time i finished elements and put my two flame diamonds
    to mine treasure after i relog my temp i had dc,when i loged that 2 rings missing.Nothing another.I send a ticket.Today frend of me told me he miss 2 artisans rings too... she used same time yestarday at jin but she put them in EM for prevent drop in elemental dungeon but today can`t find that rings lol
    I log at Ran to see if someone scam me but no i never share my acount.What i see? Ran are in ruins lol nps missing,no taxes. Good luck to fix your game guys i hope we will have us accessories back!
    This might be one of the prediction of Nostradamus. Lol! I think Ran is in Crisis right now

[Divinity] AndyBiersack Dhan 11x Predator (Inactive)
    [Solace] AndyBiersack Dhan 10x Avenger (Inactive)

New Video Revalation - Lyric Video

BlackVeilBrides