+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy help me please this is my second theard

Hi all , this is my second theard . on the last one i've got 1 respawn but didnt know how to do it .. so again im asking ..

look at here .. this is what it always showing me when im trying to enter rohan its showing me :

" GameGuard Initialization error. try rebooting and executing the game or close the program considered to cause a collision. "

I did what the messege told me to .. rebooting and executing the game , and closed the program considered to cause a collision .
    GMS/MOD or peopels who had this problem and know how to fix it please help me i really wanna play again .. didnt play for ages
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe

please help

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    disable firewall/virusscan programs
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

how ?.......................
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe

It depends on the firewall or virus program. Windows firewall still might be up which can be disabled from the control panel. For what you have for anti-virus, open the window and poke around in settings until there's a disable option or the likes somewhere.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by naorblak View Post
    Hi all , this is my second theard . on the last one i've got 1 respawn but didnt know how to do it .. so again im asking ..

look at here .. this is what it always showing me when im trying to enter rohan its showing me :

" GameGuard Initialization error. try rebooting and executing the game or close the program considered to cause a collision. "

I did what the messege told me to .. rebooting and executing the game , and closed the program considered to cause a collision .
    GMS/MOD or peopels who had this problem and know how to fix it please help me i really wanna play again .. didnt play for ages
    I had problems with GameGuard as well. What helped in most cases is that I closed Yahoo Messenger and also LOL game.
    Try closing that and restart. It might work after that.
    Good luck!