+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fix this YNK!

Serf

Fix this YNK!

Hey i just created a new char and after finishing tutorial i check event inventory and i dont have the rewards for new chars (3 Hunter kit(1day), Throphy, YNKteam costume, scrolls, etc).

I checked at forum and post of thise rewards and doesnt says tht this rewards had a limit time.... so fix this, and also fix the x3 hunter kits from lvl 30, 50, 65 reward!!!!!!!

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Seele View Post
    Hey i just created a new char and after finishing tutorial i check event inventory and i dont have the rewards for new chars (3 Hunter kit(1day), Throphy, YNKteam costume, scrolls, etc).

I checked at forum and post of thise rewards and doesnt says tht this rewards had a limit time.... so fix this, and also fix the x3 hunter kits from lvl 30, 50, 65 reward!!!!!!!
    They were removed.

Blame all of the players trying to exploit it buy selling them on EM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingz View Post
    They were removed.

Blame all of the players trying to exploit it buy selling them on EM.
    Actually YNK made the scrolls char bound, due to the exploiting. Them removing it completely is just them being the normal cheap-asses they are.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Actually YNK made the scrolls char bound, due to the exploiting. Them removing it completely is just them being the normal cheap-asses they are.
    Yes, that's pretty much what I said. I'm sure the reason why they completely removed it was because of the warp rings.

Being cheap is what this company does best.