+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool STR Dekan guide

For str dekan the build is full str , or 3 str and 1 vit do what you like best next is the skill tree:
    Dragon fighter************Dragon knight

Equipment
    Weapons
    1-3 Unique/Ancient: HP and MP Absorve alot of str and vit dont put melee because at low lvls you dont have alot of melee so go with str till the 3 unique/Ancient but at the 3 weapon you can put melee if you whant.
    4-6 Unique/Ancient: Damage Drop ,melee and str and vit to help.
    Str crit dagger: ALOT of str and melee and crit%.
    Armor sets:try to do all enchanted armors if you can.
    Enchanted froianne/Pluion: put good phy def and put damage reflect because low lvl monsters dont hit so much.
    Enchanted Edwin/Bedron/Serpent Split: good phy def and max hp so you can have good HP.
    Last edited by speed20000; 05-31-2011 at 06:33 AM.

This skill build sucks............................................. ...........just kidding (^_^)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    No sleep, no FFS?
    Mischief

Guardian

This skill build does suck.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

take out blue defense, max FFS - put remaining points into sleep.

If you insist on keeping blue defense - take one point out of it and ses it. take 3 points out of suction and ses it. max FFS. put remaining points into sleep (and ses it), you also don't need the crit % skill - really, if you got the 22% extra attack one. Zhen counter could be lowered as well by few lvls.
    Mischief

Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    take out blue defense, max FFS - put remaining points into sleep.

If you insist on keeping blue defense - take one point out of it and ses it. take 3 points out of suction and ses it. max FFS. put remaining points into sleep (and ses it), you also don't need the crit % skill - really, if you got the 22% extra attack one. Zhen counter could be lowered as well by few lvls.
    Cool now ?

It looks indeed much better now.

Personal preference: I'd take away 2 points of suction and put it in blue defense (3% hp/mp suction is more than enough anyhow), and one point out of zhen counter (the aoe is only required to be like lvl 3 or so - difference between 3 and 5 is not really that mentionable). One could eventually lvl 6 blue suction if really needed to get it to lv 4 - but i doubt it's required. I never needed more than 3% myself on my dekans and I'm mostly "poor" and non IM'd geared.

Perhaps even 2 points out of zhen counter, one for blue defense and one for separation (some ppl prefer to have sepa when evolve is under cd - or to mess around)
    Mischief

Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It looks indeed much better now.

Personal preference: I'd take away 2 points of suction and put it in blue defense (3% hp/mp suction is more than enough anyhow), and one point out of zhen counter (the aoe is only required to be like lvl 3 or so - difference between 3 and 5 is not really that mentionable). One could eventually lvl 6 blue suction if really needed to get it to lv 4 - but i doubt it's required. I never needed more than 3% myself on my dekans and I'm mostly "poor" and non IM'd geared.

Perhaps even 2 points out of zhen counter, one for blue defense and one for separation (some ppl prefer to have sepa when evolve is under cd - or to mess around)

Done thx for correcting me because i realy didint know that str dekan can use FFS with so low HP :/. But now its fine so thx

You can remove one point of Dragon Skin and put in Health to Mana, at higher levels this skill helps. I don't think that you need to have Dragon Skin at lv5 at all since you alread have a release stun/root.
    Anyways I'm just tired of this gaming community with their lack of respect towards other players. You just don't feel like playing anymore because it's the same people talking the same **** on a different day. There are just too many hypocrites and people who are just plain full of themselves. I'd rather not go around entertaining such individuals.

~Calisunshine

Honest question from a noob str dekan:

What's the point of max FFS if you plan on going full str? Damage is based off of your HP and we have terribly low HP..so I'd imagine the damage would be pretty crummy, wouldn't it?