+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GM please read and fix breath and health drain bug for int dekan finally

like in topic
    can some GM finally give the answer when will be the bug fixed?
    breath is magic attack skill and it does not work properly
    in skill descritpion is written: damages target for xxx% of magic attack value
    but player's pd affect at the dmg - it shouln't
    as far as health drain is concerned, it should absorb target's hp at xxx% value of my magic attack
    it does not work for some bosses - why? in skill description there is nothing about: "except bosses"
    it makes dmg but it does not absorb hp to my hp
    moreover, cos of the bug, pvp dmg is better with health drain than with breath, but should be like breath = ~2x health drain more or less
    so can pls YNK post here the answer
    thx in advance

There is no bug with Breath or Health Drain. Yes Breath is based off your magic att and pdef will affect it's damage, so what? Have you ever seen a good geared endgame Int Dekan, they can hit pretty damn hard, I'd hate to see how hard if pdef wasn't a factor. Hell I've even had a 7x w/ 32's hit a 6k breath on my 9x before, granted he was fully buffed but still. Oh and don't say I'm biased and don't want them "fixed" cuz I actually have a int dekan and I don't see one problem with how they are now.

As far as Hdrain not working on bosses, buy some damn pots. There's quite a few skills that can't be used on bosses that don't say it in skill descriptions and you don't see anyone else bitching. About Health Drain hitting more in PvP than Breath, your correct about that too a point. At low level Hdrain will usually hit harder because it's damage is not affected by ppl's levels(it's basically like FFS, it'll hit the exact same damage no matter who ur hitting). Now Once you get to a higher level Breath will be the skill doing more damage. I think before you bitch anymore about them needing to be fixed, you take the time to find a good 9x Int Dekan ingame and let them hit you and see if you still feel that they're underpowered.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

btw. I forgot to write
    I'm 99, full upgraded magic zhen, 4x insurgents
    so maybe my equipment sucks cos I don't hit as hard as I wish
    but prolly u know better

If that was true, then 1 you wouldn't be having a problem w/ Hdrain hitting harder than your Breath or worrying about HDrain giving you health back while killing boss's and having ppls pdef be a problem for you. I've known several 9x Int dekans who didn't have Upgrades and not one has gone "Oh I'm so underpowerd and ppls pdef ****s me over". If you suck that bad I can point you in the direction of a few ppl who could tell you how to play your class or maybe you should just go vit. Btw I'm pretty sure in the old forums the GM's made a post about how it wasn't bugged and staying the way it is so have fun
    Last edited by chronos2099; 05-02-2011 at 07:04 AM.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Also breath is only partially affected by pdef, breath's damage gets boosted by a certain amount of your intelligence - that amount gets ignored by defense and goes through.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

well, chronos, as I see u def, so what the f... u can know about int ds???
    I dont worry about my hp or boss killing... I just consider that the dmg output should be higher and skills work different

btw. I send the ticket and have confirmation about THE BUG, so... it is bug

Lol, I guess you don't read **** do you? If you woulda even took the time to read my first post you woulda saw where I said I have an Int Sage. I also got a 9x Avenger atm(str but was agi for quite awhile). In the last 3 years I've played a 9x Temp/9x Priest/9x Ranger/9x Vit Sage/8x Scout/9x Savage and numerous other classes at 7x or lower but since I don't list them in my sig I guess I have no clue about those classes now. Sorry I only list the most currant char I'm playing atm. Good for you that you got a ticket saying it's a bug, but you should know there's also been post made in forums from GM's stating it's not a bug. Despite their all knowing capabilities GM's who work on support make alot of mistakes, If you go talk to some on live support you'd see what I'm talking about.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

oh, my bad, I read too fast, now I see...
    I think about going full vit, but int is fun to play and I want fun here
    well, will see what answer I'll get from YNK
    some skills from other classes have been modified sofar, maybe here they can do smth as well

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hope but do not expect.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

In all honesty, if your really 99 w/ all that gear not much you can do but wait and hope they decided to change it, I doubt they will thou. Imo if they did Int Dekans would be way op'd especially if they got a full upgrade since you'll have 3 nukes: Breath, H drain, FFS. If your not really that high then my suggestion is pack up and move to the new server that opens 2moro. There wont be any Epics, not sure about upgrades yet but everyone will be just starting off and on a even playing field so PvP wise a full buffed Int Dekan along w/ Vit Dekans and Dhans will be alot better off there. Ppl wont have as much hps so the Nuke Classes will be back on top.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender