+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Bring all your friends!

Well, I suppose I'll get this started! I'll add more in a bit, but for now....

I was one of the original GM's for Seal Online. Yes, way back when the English version of Seal Online was first launched in 2007. I spent some time traveling, and now am back working with the Seal Community! =)

I like baseball, traveling, camping, and Seal Online! How about you guys and gals?
    Let's make our forums a great social network once again!
    Last edited by Dimode; 10-23-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Hey guys! I'm PokerChip! I play in Ramos Come join me! Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk.

Ao~
    I'm Hunnyess / Sweetyess / Lovelyess!
    I play in Bereth server.
    Just call me Yess, Yess from Yessica. I'm Misaki ! The only one old guild that still exist until NOW! U can't imagine how much i love my guild. We share everything here, life, love, laugh, sad, happy, mad, everything that happen in Real n Seal live. Yeah, homework also !!! I found my 2nd family in this game. All fun, all good, all cute (?!?), all handsome(?!?), all pretty(?!?). We fight, we lose, we learn, we win ! Want to find the new world of friendship n happiness? JOIN ME !

LOL hunn. Ensis here :3. Also in bereth server. I play warrior and only warrior x.x. Hmm... what else? Nice too meet you all. .

well ill introduce my self now. i start played seal USA 2007 nov . my IGN was :murchielago / funky / yonsei / wizardz . then after wiped out i stop played for a year. then last year i just back play again. now my ign Murchielago / Yonsei / Rollroyce / Lamborgini.
    i miss that time when this forum alive --" now no one use this forum >o<....... anyway lets make this forum alive dimode... and WELCOME BACK TO SEAL LIFE

Yo Murchie, I remember you, I was in your clan in like 2007/8

I recall you were really dirty and made a lot of nasty jokes..

Hello !

Test ! Hello Everyone

Hi everyone. I'm new here.
    My ign is sarafiyun & I'm a knight.
    Greeting from Malaysia!!

Hello !
    Iskokoro here, i still new here :3

i like to become Archer so that i can play with bow.. XD

Should we still bring our friends or did Dimode go travel again?

My bet is that hes an part-time alchoholic and this absence of him is due to hes beeing drunk again.