+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lol wow they didn't re-install DX for you?

Yea that's the problem for sure. You pretty much can't run anything graphic-intensive without that :P

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by lildevil46 View Post
    Andddd it happened again in dungeon when i was just dual logging. **** it, I'm going to fix my pc, i hate laptops.
    o.O wut.

Must be something else somewhere then in terms of missing programs, or you are facing a hardware issue after all.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

But it was working fine 3days ago. i'll just fix my pc, will cost me a bit, cuz everything got screwed (Electricity went out, and it burnt **** in my pc, wont even turn on) but atleast it will fix this headache -.-
    ----------------------------------------------
    Dex guardian - lildevil46(Original owner) - Guild: Esoteric - Level 8x - (SOLD)
    Ranger - Crayola (New owner) - level 9x (SOLD)
    Psy Wiz - XiaoXing (New owner) - Level 8x (SOLD)
    Psy Wiz - Xemnes (Original owner) - Level 9x (Divinity)
    "Games don't make people violent, lag does"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I wouldn't recommend dual logging on a laptop. Especially when it sounds as if it's not a high standard laptop. (Vaio comes in different lengths and shapes - but none are usually fit for gaming).

Besides, you can have the best specs, if your cooling is bullocks which is the case in most laptops - you'll still be rendered useless. Formatting a pc/ laptop is redundant and a waste (of resources and time) in 99.99% of the cases and you usually end up worse than before. There's no use in formatting, unless you're having a persistent virus (but even then). Shops etc., are extreme lazy people - their first (and usually only) resort is formatting the thing. Why? Because that way they don't have to nail down the issue, they just swipe it free of everything and you had better hoped you had some backups laying around still or in some cases they then force you to re-buy certain programs that were pre-installed at the time of purchase(I'm not joking here, there are enough cases of that around).

Most likely you're missing certain updates, framework-updates, flash or anything likewise.
    However, considering that you could play already for hours at an end makes me assume that the biggest issue here is your hardware. Heat. Memory. GPU. CPU. I think something fried in your laptop in the past few days and that it can now only bear that much before going numb.

Play for a while but take breaks in between to let your laptop cool down. Try to avoid dual logging. Get an extra cooler if it's the heat.

Although, I'd rather just buy a standard desk pc.. you can get one cheap enough if just for rohan and daily stuffs. Best thing, of course, is building your own at the specs you wish it to be. That's what I did and haven't regret it yet.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I wouldn't recommend dual logging on a laptop. Especially when it sounds as if it's not a high standard laptop. (Vaio comes in different lengths and shapes - but none are usually fit for gaming).

Besides, you can have the best specs, if your cooling is bullocks which is the case in most laptops - you'll still be rendered useless. Formatting a pc/ laptop is redundant and a waste (of resources and time) in 99.99% of the cases and you usually end up worse than before. There's no use in formatting, unless you're having a persistent virus (but even then). Shops etc., are extreme lazy people - their first (and usually only) resort is formatting the thing. Why? Because that way they don't have to nail down the issue, they just swipe it free of everything and you had better hoped you had some backups laying around still or in some cases they then force you to re-buy certain programs that were pre-installed at the time of purchase(I'm not joking here, there are enough cases of that around).

Most likely you're missing certain updates, framework-updates, flash or anything likewise.
    However, considering that you could play already for hours at an end makes me assume that the biggest issue here is your hardware. Heat. Memory. GPU. CPU. I think something fried in your laptop in the past few days and that it can now only bear that much before going numb.

Play for a while but take breaks in between to let your laptop cool down. Try to avoid dual logging. Get an extra cooler if it's the heat.

Although, I'd rather just buy a standard desk pc.. you can get one cheap enough if just for rohan and daily stuffs. Best thing, of course, is building your own at the specs you wish it to be. That's what I did and haven't regret it yet.
    Yeah I got a PC, Just have to fix it. The store said it will be ready by tomorrow, So yeah. Also, It's just weird, 4 hour pt : no dc. 2-3 stages in dungeon : 5+ dc. And i asked Tara to log on her account so i wouldn't have to dual log, it would still crash the moment, or a few moments after i would get there! and now i just gave up on the dungeon pt, and im at Gratt, And it's working fine.

Also, A question. i know it's not related to the topic but, Is the level 91+ dungeon hard? As in hard to get twins, or its just like int dung? (I know the dungeon is really hard, and no one has ever finished it bla bla, but im talking about the first few levels. Are there lots of mobs, so they would make up for it? Or how?

Quote Originally Posted by lildevil46 View Post
    Yeah I got a PC, Just have to fix it. The store said it will be ready by tomorrow, So yeah. Also, It's just weird, 4 hour pt : no dc. 2-3 stages in dungeon : 5+ dc. And i asked Tara to log on her account so i wouldn't have to dual log, it would still crash the moment, or a few moments after i would get there! and now i just gave up on the dungeon pt, and im at Gratt, And it's working fine.

Also, A question. i know it's not related to the topic but, Is the level 91+ dungeon hard? As in hard to get twins, or its just like int dung? (I know the dungeon is really hard, and no one has ever finished it bla bla, but im talking about the first few levels. Are there lots of mobs, so they would make up for it? Or how?
    Ah you knows Tara =P, @dungeon: that's weird. Does it still give you the "display driver has stopped working" error there? Or do you just disconnect? The dungeon might require more of your laptop due to all the lights and all(in difference to gratt - where everything seems to be a different shade of grey).
    What exactly is wrong with your desktop pc? Hope the repair costs aren't higher than its actual worth.
    As for the twins, the easiest lvls to get twins is in the intermediate dungeon, because there you have 9 stages. After 91, there are only 4 stages and the mobs hit a whole lot more(and harder to kill besides).

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Ah you knows Tara =P, @dungeon: that's weird. Does it still give you the "display driver has stopped working" error there? Or do you just disconnect? The dungeon might require more of your laptop due to all the lights and all(in difference to gratt - where everything seems to be a different shade of grey).
    What exactly is wrong with your desktop pc? Hope the repair costs aren't higher than its actual worth.
    As for the twins, the easiest lvls to get twins is in the intermediate dungeon, because there you have 9 stages. After 91, there are only 4 stages and the mobs hit a whole lot more(and harder to kill besides).
    Damn and I don't know, I told you, The electricity went out, And When it got back on, I couldn't turn on my pc.
    And Well.... So i'll get widows 50% as how i used to? Or even less? e.e Cuz that sucks lol. I'm at level 88 and Tara's at 89 (And i believe we're talking about two different taras e.e Taras my gf lol, she recently started playing again).

And Honestly, Thanks for all these replies .

Haha ok then we talk about two different Tara's xD - which is quite funny, because in these 24 years i've never heard of the name Tara before, now I got it twice in a rather short amount of time o.o'

As for pc: probably just the power supply (or so you can hope). I've made it a custom to have these ehm.. no idea how you call 'em (see picture) with an integrated defense against too low or too high voltages in case of lightning strucks, power issues etc. Costs you between 20ish and 50ish euro's, but it can be the difference between one and no pc. Especially for things like my pc, tv, piano.. y'kno, the expensive stuff.

@ dungeon: i'm afraid so yeah. It, of course, depends on what element you choose at start and a bit on your luck - but it certainly won't be as fast as in intermediate.

Haha ok then we talk about two different Tara's xD - which is quite funny, because in these 24 years i've never heard of the name Tara before, now I got it twice in a rather short amount of time o.o'

As for pc: probably just the power supply (or so you can hope). I've made it a custom to have these ehm.. no idea how you call 'em (see picture) with an integrated defense against too low or too high voltages in case of lightning strucks, power issues etc. Costs you between 20ish and 50ish euro's, but it can be the difference between one and no pc. Especially for things like my pc, tv, piano.. y'kno, the expensive stuff.

@ dungeon: i'm afraid so yeah. It, of course, depends on what element you choose at start and a bit on your luck - but it certainly won't be as fast as in intermediate.
    LOL @ Tara's name :P. Her name is Actually "Taraneh" But i call her Tara XD. And yeah they said they'll fix it around that price too.. like around .. 40-50$. They also said they'll format it as well if i want with no extra charge, So that's good e.e.

And damn, Sucks about dungeon e.e I need Vit acc, and VIT/PSY for tara e.e Anyways, Thanks for all the help :3 Really appreciate it, I'll let you if my pc pisses me off or not lol, I get really worried when it comes to these things, I once got pissed off real bad, that i punched and broke my laptops screen, Had to pay around 160$ to replace it with a new one. e.e

Probably not overheating in general but a fried piece of hardware somewhere in the GPU. I do know I had a very similar issue with my old desktop when one of the capacitors in the GPU exploded (however the symptoms were only apparent before I restarted the PC, as after I restarted the entirety of the display (including the desktop) was completely out of whack. Heat might only be a supplementary issue.

As far as laptop gaming goes, unless there are active fans and a dedicated graphics card, it will be prone to overheating while running more advanced 3D games. Glad your desktop is coming in shortly, though.