+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Text problem

Text problem

Hey everyone, I started playng yesterday, but i had problem. Everything what is related to text in-game is unreadable. Text is just so foggy i cant read anything except monster names. Even the game menu is foggy.
    http://img860.imageshack.us/i/jobi.png/

Can someone please tell me how to repair this? Really want to play the game.
    Last edited by impsik; 05-01-2011 at 04:48 AM.

loooool.

might have something to do with your computer screen, along with Rohan's available resolutions.

iono.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I've seen this problem before already and if I had access to the old forums I'd be able to help you out, but alas I don't have the access.

Anyhow, Tommii might be just on it with the resolution thing - what resolution do you have on your pc screen?

p.s.: suggestion on the game, if you're totally new to it I do suggest you to start playing tuesday/wednesday when there is a new server out called Divinity. Everyone will be low lvl and everyone will have to start from scratch on there so you won't be behind on lvls nor gears.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I solved problem, I changed few setting on windows and now it's running well, but thank you for bothering answer.
    Oh thank-you for that. Il definetly start playng in new server.

Impsik what did you do to fix the chat blurr? my friend is having the same issue but cant fix it. what exactly did you do

I'm having this same problem. I remember reading this problem on old forum, but now it's not available and now answer can't be found around. Anyone knows a solution for this?