+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Level 50 Skill Enhancement Stone quest bugged

I hope I'm right in saying this but the lv 50 SES quest where you speak to Kozumi is a solo quest not dependent on others before it to activate? If this is the case the bottom 2 quests do not activate when clicked for this NPC ....

already tried a relog? Had same issue with a quest myself

Yes - has any1 else had this problem?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not sure if i understand what you mean o.o'
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You know the yellow writing that describes the quest? When you click on it it usually hyperlinks to a window where you accept or decline? This window doesn't come up ... the writing is dead....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulPash View Post
    You know the yellow writing that describes the quest? When you click on it it usually hyperlinks to a window where you accept or decline? This window doesn't come up ... the writing is dead....
    Oh I see, haven't had that before but i think something might be up with the servers. The forums aren't really running all that great either atm. All I can suggest is filing in a ticket and have them look at it.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

How would I do this please (not been playing long) ... ?

ynkinteractive.com/support/
    go to this site (you may have to register your email on there first though, not sure) go to the button "submit ticket" and follow directions. Reply might be within a few minutes or, hence, a few hours. Wait before sending another ticket till the first 24 hours passed (as re-sending a ticket will put it back to the newest tickets which means it'll take longer to be read). You'll receive the reply on your normal/registered email (check your spam box), but you can also read them on the above site once logged in (and follow its progress).

Take into account that we're weekend and they're probably with fewer (to no) people for such issue's, so you may have to wait till monday.

Hmm I have done some digging ... the char trying to access the quest was an Elf. Is the lvl 50 ses quest race dependent? I can't see it listed in the solo elf quests anywhere ... ??

Hmm I don't think it's class dependent, besides - the lvl 50 ses quest is not part of the solo quest line for as far as i can remember. You don't need your previous solo quests finished in order to pick up the lvl 50 one at least.