+ Reply to Thread

[Discussion] Weekly Guild War

*************Weekly Guild War*************

Weekly Guild War is a feature in Seal Online, every guild is possible to battle with each other. The winner in this event is a guild who have the most points in official weekly guild war schedules. It will be reseted every maintenance.

Schedules:
    1.Saturday:6:00AM-8:00AM PST
    2.Tuesday:6:00AM-8:00AM PST
    (The schedules will be able to changed depend on player's request and discussion)

Requirements:
    1. The minimum level of guild to join in Weekly Guild War is level 3 (only get challenged)
    2. Level of guild more than level 3 will be able to challange
    3. The minimum guild members are 6 members to begin Weekly Guild War (less than 6 members will be draw)
    4. Every members should be there in "Shiltz"

The Rules:
    1. Guild War Type:
    * All-out War
    The guild will gain points every enemy died. The guild who gained higher points will be the winner in every war.
    * Guild Flag War
    The guild will gain points from 2 ways. Kill enemy or Deliver Guild Flag (Stone Ride drop item) to Point Zone (Blue or Red).

- If the Guild Flag is delivered to your guild point, you will gain 10 points.
    - If the Guild Flag is delivered to enemy's point, enemy's points will be decreased 30 points.
    - If you are bringing the Guild Flag, your character will move slowly

2. Guild War Map:
    * Final Round
    * Coliseum
    * Aleph's Alter

3. Guild War K.O
    Hourly, 30, 50, 80, 100, 150, 200

4. Guild War Time (Minute)
    5, 8, 12, 18, 24

5. Level Count
    The guild will gain point depend on the title of enemy.
    Help everyone as much as you can...

My Channel
    www.youtube.com/bearysmile89

My pages
    https://www.facebook.com/BearyBosgadang

My Blogspot
    www.bosgadang.blogspot.com

6. Golden War
    If Both of guild gaining same points, they will be moved to 5 minutes extra match.

7. Ionized Cegel
    Its not implemented yet.

Weekly Guild War Guide
    1. Challenge a guild

2. After the challenge is accepted, the challenger guild master will make the rules of war and the opponent guild master will accept it.

My Channel

My pages

My Blogspot

3. Battle message will be appear, guild members should be click it and talk to NPC Battline

4. The members will be moved to Guild War lobby for 2 Minutes

5. Battle!
    6. After battle finish, all members will be moved to Elim town

Guild war point
    * Win= 3 Points, Draw= 0 Point, Lose= -1 Point
    * The match should be more than 3 Minutes (less than 3 minutes will not counted)
    * The guild should have 10 members or more in war
    * Guild war point will be counted only 3 times for same guild in a period

Rewards
    Guild War Winner Flag and Items (I will discuss with GM Dimode as soon as possible)

We need your suggestion and correction
    Last edited by bosgadang; 09-30-2012 at 05:24 PM.

My Channel

My pages

My Blogspot

wow nice..... ^^

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ionized Cegel
    Its not implemented yet.

when this will be implemented ? coz if can ionized cegel , it will be fun LOL

wow Great to hear it... Hope this will be implemented ASAP ^^

Great idea!!

So here is my suggestion:

First of all, i think its better to solve the job bug such as gunner bug, berserker bug, and many other bug that prevent the player to play in max condition.

Then the idea about flag system. If the player take the flag, like you mention before, the char movement speed will decrease dramatically. Maybe its better to disable all attack and skill too while holding the flag (I don't know if thats already apply in the system x.x). So its the job for other team to defense the flag wielder. The reason, is the "jump" skill probability to move in distance instantly.

Then the suggestion about the winner. I think better to give the winner exp and drop boost for entire guild instead of giving stuff and money or etc. It will not change the market price dramatically in my opinion. The most important reward for the winner is of course 'The Guild War Winner Flag'.

Well. This is my suggestion. Maybe there is weakness in here. So let us develop it together to make the system stable and FUN.

Regards