Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Banned
    okay so lets get some things straight
    First of all ur not 5-6 months into the boss line u were considered abt 2 months ago.
    no1 got drops 1 week after he joined the guild don't bs i know exactly who gets what you on the other hand don't

Now i never said u didn't show up for fights, did i ? But you were in forever, you DID get the Forever member status.
    The fact that you worked 75% of the time was not a issue with us but with u, u never got ur pice or etc cuz u couldn't be on at that time.
    When i asked nicole to give u a break and everything was fine, you were a moron and u started running ur mouth and ended up with you looking like an idiot cuz u know nothing abt dekans or guardians. I gave up at that point and i told everybody idc if we kick him cuz i tried.
    Anyway we decided to give u drops cuz u seemed loyal, what with getting scammed and being with us for a while, no1 expect you to scamm us.
    You got 0 arguments you just assume i would say something then you come with a come-back. I never said anything u just said, i know u helped thats why u were trusted. It's a fact.
    Just like you scamming us is a fact.
    You and me both know it won't change the war, it's just gay, another scammer.
    Its good that ur all getting in 1 guild, its easier to keep track that way

I know ur defender is STR i noticed when it died so easy.
    Did i say it was vit ?

LMAO it dies so easy. That whole fight at ruller I didnt die once. Or do you mean when I went running through and 5 of ur temps jumped on me.

So where does the point of me being on a defender come in vs me being on my temp. Both have the same gear and the defender has like 2k less hp than my temp does. So........ how am I on my defender cause I die so easy on my temp? Your story looks like swiss cheese but enough is enough. Lets just have a fun war.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    LMAO it dies so easy. That whole fight at ruller I didnt die once. Or do you mean when I went running through and 5 of ur temps jumped on me.

So where does the point of me being on a defender come in vs me being on my temp. Both have the same gear and the defender has like 2k less hp than my temp does. So........ how am I on my defender cause I die so easy on my temp? Your story looks like swiss cheese but enough is enough. Lets just have a fun war.
    I'm sorry my story looks what, what?
    What r u talking about ur deflecting.
    Because you think im wrong when i said ur playing on ur def cuz u die to easy on ur templar that changes the fact that ur a scammer?
    Pleas, there are no good arguments and you will eventually bail on forums cuz there's nothing u can say.
    I didn't bother to hit ur deff but once and it died.
    I was more on killing the temps and ruler.
    And i am having fun, while u got like 3 kills during this tsb i got 30-40 as a GM who has to cap

You're a non factor.
    No one bothers with you because you don't make a significant difference in any side of the war on which ever character you play.

And when did we actually have 5 templars designated from our guild to take out garbage? Our templars only go for those who can turn the tide in pvp.

You? I certainly think not.

And nice newspaper, I had a good read on my way home. It's so easy to get you riled.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Ya know if I cared I could have screen shotted the vent chat we had when you offered me beze eyes. But I feel its kinda useless to do to hold as proof. Cause I told you flat out I only wanted the flames cause I can use them across all my chars which are on different accounts
    Qndy also offered you rulers, pencils and pencil-boxes.

Beze eyes. LOL.

Beze eyes go to me and my useless characters, ty.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    You're a non factor.
    Our templars only go for those who can turn the tide in pvp.
    yet they go for me XD
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by kingsofnothing View Post
    yet they go for me XD
    You are a priest. Even if you're a two-shot, you still can put up oblig, do vaccuum and all sorts of annoying ****.

lol thats true, but when i can barrow me some gear im not a 2shot
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by kingsofnothing View Post
    lol thats true, but when i can barrow me some gear im not a 2shot
    Still a two-shot.

lol well thats better then geting oneshot ^-^ so ill take it
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast