Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    But I will be your scammer, and the mastermind behind all the diamonds. What is it like 30 now? Just let me know how many have left I will take responsibility for all of them. XD
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Thats cool, I really dont care to be honnest. Cause Im sorry I put more work in for forever than 90% of the people who were given drops before me anyways. I mean really you piss on so many of your members who are there all the time and help all the time. So I guess when it comes down to it. I can be a scammer if you want me to be. Too bad I could have taken so much **** from forever if I wanted to.
    Put in more work? You put in more work then who? LOL name some people who took drops and you put in more work than them. Let's see if we have been fair giving out drops.

And if I piss on my members all the time, I wonder why only you left and many are still here with us.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

But I will be your scammer, and the mastermind behind all the diamonds. What is it like 30 now? Just let me know how many have left I will take responsibility for all of them. XD

Qndy can't count btw. And you're only responsible for two diamonds. He just raged about the rest that were gone. But oh well, it helps to balance that **** out a little, since Forever drops went public.
    Last edited by Lyrical; 04-30-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

It seems theres a pattern with str dhans. I think they cant be trusted
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Thats cool, I really dont care to be honnest. Cause Im sorry I put more work in for forever than 90% of the people who were given drops before me anyways. I mean really you piss on so many of your members who are there all the time and help all the time. So I guess when it comes down to it. I can be a scammer if you want me to be. Too bad I could have taken so much **** from forever if I wanted to.
    Yeah like what work, i tried to help you build a templar but it didn't work out, so u ended up playing a dhan being inactive or etc
    Dont give me the i play deff or fun, let's face it i know who you are stop acting like that. And its not if it comes to that it is what it is, you are a scammer maybe its because you got scammed on ur templar, idk but u are 1.
    Bout the other diamonds, we lost a lot but you know that i'm made of magic, by now u should know
    There is nothing no1 can d

PS: I heard aizen almost disbanded guild last night after

Then again.... I have learned to use people so that I can obtain items in which I desire. I wasnt greedy however. Trust me qndy wanted to give me beze eyes. ^_- I could have taken 4 of those to which would be a whole different story altogether dont you think?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Then again.... I have learned to use people so that I can obtain items in which I desire. I wasnt greedy however. Trust me qndy wanted to give me beze eyes. ^_- I could have taken 4 of those to which would be a whole different story altogether dont you think?
    lol?
    Man u do realize i am qndy, right?
    u were never getting beze eyes what r u talking about lmao.

the defender is pure str... its not vit. Sorry for your luck if it were vit then it would be an excuse. Here ill log in and make a screnie just for you seeing as im on my way out.

As for the inactive part. I donno what your talking about with tried to help me make a temp. So far since I was in forever I have had 2 temps. MeruStar and my current one WarMonger. I have had 2 defenders so far Tofu and now Zenki. I have had 2 Str dhans MashiroKuna and Ginn.

You never helped me gear or make a temp. Well I guess the 2 flame diamonds I got can be considered help I guess. My temp was scammed once. Everything that I had on it taken. But the difference is. The person who took my stuff wasnt handed it. Well then again they were. I guess its what you get for sharing accounts.

But everything on all my characters I have ever had I paid for it. I got sick of sticking around a guild who didnt really like me because I have a job and work 75% of the week. Not everyone can be on rohan 17+ hrs a day or on call 24hrs a day to go do bosses and such.

But I have helped people get so much free ****. When I have always paid for everything I have gotten. I guess its time I decided to take something for myself. Rather than help someone else get it.

You cant tell me I have never logged in and came and helped with beze or ruller when it dropped. To get nothing in return for it. Not even a thanks. Just being told I have to come for the next spawn. Sorry but eventually even the best person gets greedy. This was my chance to take something for myself. Its different for you cause people have always handed you stuff. For me I work for it. I spend money for it. But how I got what I got I feel I deserve what I got.

Unlike people you handed boss drops a week after they were in guild. Then they took them and sold them. I actually was in guild for what 6-7 months. I was in line to get what for all the times I showed up for pvp. Came and helped for bosses. Time I could have spent doing other things in rohan. I guess you feel that people helping you is not worth them getting things in return. Instead I was given a perfect opportunity to get something I have helped so many others have. Why not do it?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    lol?
    Man u do realize i am qndy, right?
    u were never getting beze eyes what r u talking about lmao.
    Ya know if I cared I could have screen shotted the vent chat we had when you offered me beze eyes. But I feel its kinda useless to do to hold as proof. Cause I told you flat out I only wanted the flames cause I can use them across all my chars which are on different accounts
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Screnie of my stat page for you before I go to bed. Just cause you apparently think its vit.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast