Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    They were late birthday gifts to me from qndy. Whats up?
    So first you don't invite us to your birthday party, then u scam boss drops? You're cool.

it was in september and I made a thread about it. I think you and nicole told me im a loser cause I made my own happy bday thread.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    it was in september and I made a thread about it. I think you and nicole told me im a loser cause I made my own happy bday thread.
    We probably should have called you a scammer also.

I know right.. but I guess if I scammed them they wouldnt have been willingly handed over. I would have logged on one of the many accounts I had the info to and take them. Thats scamming. Being handed stuff... Well thats a gift.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    They were late birthday gifts to me from qndy. Whats up?

Oh and its not really trying to insult you. Its more of a personal observation that most people made when they first seen your picture in your avatar.

I posted mine before and people said it wasn't me so whatever.
    Lol?
    You abused the trust, and you scammed me, i trusted you with diamonds, you took them and ran away, traitor and a scammer.
    But its not something new, you know as well as i do that i got scammed b4, by lots of ppl lost more than 10 diamonds by now way more.

Scammers are like that, doesn't matter tho, i see u can't even play ur temp in pvp cuz u get raped in no joke, 4 hits.

aww poor sunshine :\
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

I know right.. but I guess if I scammed them they wouldnt have been willingly handed over. I would have logged on one of the many accounts I had the info to and take them. Thats scamming. Being handed stuff... Well thats a gift.
    lol. Willingly handed over. Alright. Nice little joke there.

I wonder what it means by willingly handed over.

You're a person who scammed people's trust. That is also scamming.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

I know its so sad.... I mean after all I am the mastermind behind all the diamonds coming up missing O_O

And no I played my defender today for ruller for lols cause I have fun for the game. Something it seems yall no longer have the ability to do.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    @at the gift thing, really dekon after all this time ur gonna play that card lmao ?
    U honestly think except for the insurrection ppl anybody will actually think u didn't scam anybody? Even ur ally considers u a scammer. Cuz u are 1

@Aibell<3

Thats cool, I really dont care to be honnest. Cause Im sorry I put more work in for forever than 90% of the people who were given drops before me anyways. I mean really you piss on so many of your members who are there all the time and help all the time. So I guess when it comes down to it. I can be a scammer if you want me to be. Too bad I could have taken so much **** from forever if I wanted to.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast