+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Bug on crafting weapons

Hi, I just created a new character and tried to start crafting weapons, my problem is... that I buy and register blueprints but when I want to see them or even crafting them, there is nothing, even if the blueprints are already registered.
    I am using Spanish client, so far I see there are lots of problems with the spanish client, so maybe is a new bug on it?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You'll have to file in a ticket or wait for a GM to appear on forums (ticket is way faster), most players on here are playing global
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

That is a big problem that needs a ticket..if you double click the blueprint and it registers.

The same thing did happen to me, but with accessories D:!!!
    Last edited by Vivichan; 11-24-2012 at 06:37 AM.

I'm not in a position to be registering any new BP's now to check if it's the SpRohan client, but I may try it on a new account since this issue wasn't resolved. Seems to be that this problem is only happening on the Spanish side based on reports, but I can't confirm it. I'd suggest sending a ticket in the meantime by following the process as demonstrated next to the blue link in my sig.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY