+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Montt Royal Palace Bug

So I was in the middle of a quest called Story of Past Love, and I was asked to talk to Kaltran Mauzelle and Beslodio, who are in the Palace.

I'm not sure if that's how the interior is supposed to look like, but everything was blue/white. There was not a single NPC and I keep walking into invisible walls. I teleported myself out and tried to go back in, same thing.

GMs, please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thank you c:

Commander
    The castle is completely inaccessible now, however a few of the NPCs were moved to the entrance of the gate to complete the wizard/warlock quests.

If you submit a ticket, they should move the remaining NPCs somewhere near the gate.

I see, thank you very much c:

omfg, they must fix it..
    as a new player..
    i and the others dont know, we keep trying
    if we are lucky, we have portal and get safe
    if we are unlucky, we get stuck and must open new character...

I submitted a ticket, and they said that they are already trying to fix this. We can do nothing but wait now.

Commander
    It took a little over a month to provide support last time.

Quote Originally Posted by MochiSabby View Post
    So I was in the middle of a quest called Story of Past Love, and I was asked to talk to Kaltran Mauzelle and Beslodio, who are in the Palace.

I'm not sure if that's how the interior is supposed to look like, but everything was blue/white. There was not a single NPC and I keep walking into invisible walls. I teleported myself out and tried to go back in, same thing.

GMs, please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thank you c:

Noobs just adjust the view that that upper palace of mount (which hangs in mid air) becomes big then enter..........

Simple logic....

Use brains a little :P
    Z rohan lvl 100 char templar Name Obliviation

the npcs were moved again i cant become a warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Nithin1232 View Post
    Noobs just adjust the view that that upper palace of mount (which hangs in mid air) becomes big then enter..........

Simple logic....

Use brains a little :P
    Noob, the portal is completely broken atm. Try yourself before talking.

is this what i grinded for? to "wait" for my quest job? great... it should have been fixed by now. not even some NPCs at the gate..