+ Reply to Thread

Pet consumed, WTF?! :S

Ok, i dunno if its a bug or a technical issue or whatever but i need it fixed. Last time i played Rohan it was 25th of April 2011 and everything was ok, left a few things at consignment and logged off. Today, 30th of April 2011 i log in and find all of my stuff from consignment lost and my pet dead. It says it starved 3 times, but 5 days ago everything was ok (meanin it didnt starve even once). Plz help, i dont know if its a server merge issue or whatever, i just want my pet alive again.

Sounds rather pathetic to me. Why would your pet die if you were not playing!
    Some sort of scam to make you play more often, like that garbage game on facebook farmville!
    Be back on the deadline or before is not my type of game!

Ah well its known among most players that you need to release your pets before servers shut down because some pets dont properly release themselves. Just send in a ticket to the GM and it might be fixed. As long as your logs show that u just logged in today to find it dead and not like oh uve been on all day for past 5 days and u just noticed ur pet was dead.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

pet killer ! I know where is cemetery for pets xD

Haru Haru

Supersluts guild bank pet cemetary :P
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Supersluts guild bank pet cemetary :P
    aww thats bad advertise for my Sluts <3 but well im saint cause i never killed pet =P

Haru Haru