+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    5. If you have succesfully draw some items from the exchange inventory of your other character, please go to the website and see if some sealed item(s) will appear.
    I think this will be it. Try do it on different characters and see if there is any other items to unseal then after relogging both game and website. If it still didn't work, all i can suggest is to keep sending tickets till they get annoyed by it and go fix it themselves. One can always hope, eh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

how can i get to step 2 if i cant even get past step 1? step 2 is impossible for me if i cant retrieve my items..

whenever i hit retrieve nothing shows up, nothing at all. nothing but the message, "there is nothing to retrieve" but there is something to retrieve because ive unsealed and bought few things from EM just right before this bug happened.

this is some sort of bug. ynk needs to recognize it and fix this ****

eaglepheonix, that doesnt work. ive tried to create a new char thinking maybe my exchange inventory would work. it doesnt.

same, i haven't got any reply yet from YNK allthough i have send like a million tickets.. But when i get one, and it works, ill help ya out.
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

they still havn't resolved my issue. they keep closing my ticket.

i cant believe this.................................... help?

me too, the bug on my account like that : "there is nothing to retrieve" ( YNK close ticketed. the bug still faild

yo wtf i just spent 5.5k rps on items and now i cant retrieve it...this is bull....ive sumbitted a hell of alot of tickets and ynk still wont answer my questions...someone please get a gm on this....if they cheat me out of my items or my rps ima sue someone!!!!!! fk im soo pissed......has anyone figured out what to do....i even unistalled the game client and re installed it... fking 2 hrs of my life waisted .......fk fk fk fk fk

Same problem here.
    Same solutions bring by YNK's support and still dosn't work...
    Thanks YNK for not doing well their job...

Well here is the issue.
    Maybe some of you have sell items from divinity and bougth on Solace (and vice-versa). In fact, all items switch to the server from the rp got by the selling come from.
    Just contact Suport, then they ask you which items and they'll recover all.

Worked for me!^^.

Good luck ppl!

Cant be that 5 people or more are same stupid at the same time. Use your brain.

It is prolly a new bug cause they work on the hero patch. Try to keep some patience Im sure ynk will save it at some point