+ Reply to Thread

help, cant retrieve items from exchange inventory

Help, all of a sudden, i cant retrieve items from my xchange inventory. im thinking its some sort of bug. I bought some items to forge and now i cant retrieve them had to miss the forge event, HELP!! Live support is literally useless, ive been trying for 3 hours but all i get is "leave msg box"

any ideas ?!?!
    Last edited by tomyhy; 04-29-2011 at 12:55 PM.

i have same problem and ynk tickets and live chat is damn fail i dont know how many ppl they got there might 1 guy who is blowing himself every 20min so that i never get in live chat ive been w8ing for over 6h.
    what they tell u to do in tickets is something even stupid can do how hard can fixing 1 bug like that be for ynk really??

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Don't be a morron and if you insist on being so, keep it to yourself. The fix to this problem is open and up on these forums, written by a GM with fitting apologies and what you have to do step for step. You're one of those smart kiddo's out here who think every problem can be solved in a blink of an eye, well guess what? Some things take some time - growing up is an example of those things.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have same problem, i talk with gm and said:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue with your EM Inventory. We are aware of this ongoing issue as it is happening for multiple players and we are currently having to forward reports of this over to our development team in Korea so that they can fully investigate what is causing this issue with the EM Inventory. It's currently not allowing our players to unseal items they've sealed themselves or purchased from the EM. Until this issue is fully resolved we would highly recommend not using either of these two features.

We unfortunately do not have a solid estimation on when this issue will be resolved but you may want to try to use it periodically and check to see if it is working. We will also leave this ticket open in our ticket queue and reply to it as soon as we know it is resolved and ready for use once again. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

now we must wait, i hope that resolve soon.

this just happened to me today and yes Live Support wont help much. all i wanna know is AM GETTING MY STUFF BACK. i had bought 1 upgrade piece on EM. i had 4 Upgrade pieces on my EM inventory (total of 5 with the one i just bought) and i unsealed them and check the EM inventory then all of it was gone. All my upgrades and other stuff that was in my EM inventory...

i was wondering if you guys that had this issue got your things back??? and how long did it took them to fix this? i been trying to contact YNK by sending tickets and i been trying live support for a while now.

For the who still have this problem.. is YNK gonna give our stuff back? Did they at least tell you they ARE GOING TO WORK ON IT?

i was checking the forum and see this: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1691 ,here said some steps that we need do for report this problem.