Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lol. That hick guy got owned in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Lol. That hick guy got owned in this thread.
    Dekon got owned in his own thread.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Banned
    So let me get this straight.
    Its okay for you to defend forever and act like its the best guild then turn around and fight/talk trash abt/with them
    And remember aizen used to ask us for permission to set 15% tax
    but its not ok for 99% to do the opposite?
    Tbh idk why u all so butthurt

Who would u rather have us ally ? Obs ? Sove?
    The reason 99% is a perfect fit is because for 2 years they took a beat they still didn't gave up, devilsnsd must be the most annoying mfker. Unlike you they didn't quit guild emo out and what not over dumb reasons, you quit guild and came back at least 3 times per month.
    99% were our enemies but they never did sht like what pua did or so no, so nobody was keen on terminating them.
    Furthermore rengi&linn used to kill me when i was trying to level, james was against me etc
    There was no personal harm done but pvp and since ur so interested, everybody is surprised at the fact that the alliance is going so well.
    Match made in heaven.

Fail troll is fail .... I mean seriously? Gettin raped in ya own thread? Pooor thingie....

As for the forever + 99% ally. I think its perfect to even matches vs the other allied forces. How th ally came to be is none of my busines, but it perfectly balances the whole war.

/thread
    IGN: MagizZziaN.
    Class: Priest.
    Guild: GuildLess.
    Server: solace - ohn - Marea.

Quote Originally Posted by MagizZziaN7 View Post
    Fail troll is fail .... I mean seriously? Gettin raped in ya own thread? Pooor thingie....

As for the forever + 99% ally. I think its perfect to even matches vs the other allied forces. How th ally came to be is none of my busines, but it perfectly balances the whole war.

/thread

Nah we're still outnumbered about 3:1

We most certainly are outnumbered like crazy. But our skill level as a whole is higher, making it pretty even. Yet somehow, Forever still wins about 80% of all the fights. Insurr/Sov wins the other 20% because they do things like this: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    We most certainly are outnumbered like crazy. But our skill level as a whole is higher, making it pretty even. Yet somehow, Forever still wins about 80% of all the fights. Insurr/Sov wins the other 20% because they do things like this: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066
    I swear to god, that PvP at Etton yesterday was the most retarded **** ever.
    Honestly, how many did you bring? 25-30? Against what? 2 parties, maybe 1 or 2 out of pt?

Oh, I missed that. Was it lulz worthy?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    we sure did lol when they all went to the SZ after we went there in order to regroup and get one or two more parties.
    qndy raged though in a fashion like "WTF get back out of SZ, were gonna bring some ppl"

lol actually we weren't bringing more people, we were rearranging who was in what pt xD
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost